It’s no secret that we are HUGE Bama fans in this house. We are those kind of fans – the ones who won’t answer the phone when the game is on – the ones that have the Bama flags flying on our cars on game days…. You know the kind – we are THAT kind… hope you are too!
Anyway, we always watch Bama games with our dear friends (who are also those kinds of Tide fans). They have this awesome dog – he’s mix of Lab and probably a few other breeds. He’s a rescue dog..and boy, that dog sure rescued US…haha!
My point is that they always have their dog dressed in the coolest Alabama Crimson Tide apparel – from his collar to his leash – to his shirt and/or bandana – it’s all Crimson Tide.
We had to face it, that dog is too cool for school! lol!
Now we have 2 cats and I reeeeeeally don’t see me getting ANY kind of apparel on those cats without paying dearly for it. BUT, our neighbors have two Boston Terriers and they asked me to put together some ideas for Crimson Tide apparel that would look great on their 2 small dogs.
What fun! I’m absolutely happy to do it!
First off, ya simply must have an Alabama Tide dog collar, right? Right!
Here’s some cute Bama dog collars –
And if ya got the Bama collar, you gotta have the Bama leash to go with it – so, here are some Crimson Tide dog leashes –
Now, the University of Alabama Football Dog Jersey (of course!) –
If football jerseys aren’t your thing for your dog, here are some other Bama dog shirts to choose from –
Super cute stuff, huh?
Hope you enjoy!
Roll Tide ROLL!
Like Alabama Stuff? Check out this other Bama Football stuff we have on this site:
I told ya, we’re THOSE kind of Bama fans!!
Pin Any Image From This Page:
- Brilliant and Easy Baby Closet Organization and Nursery… Want to easily organize the nursery closet? Need some organization ideas, tips, hacks, and DIY inspiration to completely organize your baby's closet? You're in the right place! On this page…
- Small Kitchen DIY Ideas – Before & After Remodel… Tiny Kitchen DIY Ideas: If you have a tiny kitchen AND you're on a budget, a small kitchen remodel can seem almost impossible with limited space and limited funds. Good…
- Baby Led Weaning: My Experience, Tips, First Foods and Tips Ready to start baby-led weaning (called BLW for short or referred to as 'baby led feeding')? Here’s some advice and tips from a mom who knows how to do baby-led…
- 12+ Unique DIY Sensory Board Ideas for Toddlers Busy board ideas! Lots of unique DIY sensory board pictures and ideas so YOU can make a homemade sensory board for your toddler or baby. Have you thought about making…
- Farmhouse Kitchen Canister Sets and Farmhouse Decor Ideas Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to kitchen decorating idea, but you would be hard pressed to find many that do not like the cozy, welcoming atmosphere of…
- Mason Jar Cupcakes – Easy DIY Cupcakes in a Jar Looking for come creative cupcakes ideas? Take a look below at these super easy mason jar cupcakes recipes and DIY how to instructions I've collected on this page. We've collected…
- YETI Coolers – Worth It? Or Just Hype? (YETI Reviews… YETI ice chest coolers... worth it? Or over-priced hype? Here's what I found out. Everywhere I look these days, someone has a YETI cooler or tumbler or coozie…. it’s crazy!…
- Nutri Ninja with Auto IQ Blender Review Is the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ Blender REALLY worth the money and all the "best blender EVER" hype? Are there better blender options than the Ninja Auto IQ model? Is…
- Tiny Laundry Room Ideas – Space Saving DIY Creative… Tiny Laundry Room Ideas and Pictures: If you have a small laundry room in your home or apartment, you know the struggle is REAL trying to get the most out…
- Unique and Easy Thanksgiving Desserts – Fun &… When coming up with ideas for Thanksgiving desserts, your sure don't want to make the same ol thing, right? How about trying one of the unique and easy Thanksgiving dessert…