Here’s my short list of reasons why I think this Shark vacuum IS worth the money… I’ll get into more detail below.
– The suction power of a Shark Rocket is AMAZING! It’s almost too good.
– It is a corded vacuum – meaning that it is not only more powerful than a cordless vacuum, but you also never have to wait for the vacuum to charge.
– The Shark Rocket goes from carpet to hardwood floor perfectly.
– Has a SUPER long cord ( gets me all over my house – love it)
– Has all kinds of attachments AND a car detail attachment kit.
– The dust cup/filter is very easy to remove, empty, and replace… AND… the filters are washable.
– Best of all, it is so easy to use, very lightweight, and it stores easily (you can hang it on the wall).
As with all popular products, especially the As Seen on TV products, there is bound to be a lot of ‘hype’ – and there certainly is a lot of hype about Shark vacuum cleaners.
Yes, their marketing is really good, but the Shark Rocket IS a really good vacuum cleaner.
The Shark vs Dyson debate is always a popular topic, isn’t it?
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum (HV302)Shark UV450 Rocket Ultra-Light Deluxe Upright Stick Extended Vacuum CleanerShark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Upright (HV322)Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim MK2Dyson V6 Animal Cord-free VacuumDyson V6 Absolute Cord-free Vacuum
They both are really good and powerful, lightweight vacuums… BUT, if you go with this Dyson cordless, you will have to recharge it about every 15-20 minutes.
Personally, I don’t have time to stop vacuuming to wait for the vacuum to recharge. Based on that, getting a cordless vacuum was out of the question for me. If you really want a cordless vacuum cleaner, read this.
The Shark Rocket is meant to be your main vacuum cleaner… not a cordless, quick vacuum for quick vacuuming jobs.
Shark Rocket Video Review
I have a two-story house, so finding a full-power vacuum cleaner that was all lightweight and easy for ME to carry up and down the stairs (and use to vacuum the stairs) was a big necessity for me. The Shark Rocket is perfect if you want the same thing out of your new vacuum cleaner.
And it is light enough to vacuum things over my head!
The best part….
You simply will not believe just how much dirt this little vacuum picks up!
Go ahead and vacuum with your old vacuum first.
Think your floors are clean?
Think again! Then, get out your Shark Rocket and vacuum again and just LOOK at all the stuff your old vacuum missed.
It’s crazy, and sure worries me about how unclean my carpet was before using a Shark… but at least NOW I know my carpets are truly clean.
Bottom line… If you’re on the fence and still wondering if a Shark Rocket Ultra-Light is worth the price… don’t worry, it IS worth it.
- Cheesy Party Cheese Dip Recipes You MUST Try At Home
- Tiffany Blue Kitchen Accessories – Where I Found Them All
- 15 Fun & Easy Recipes for Kids To Make
- Precious and Perfect Little Girls Bedroom Ideas
- DIY Beauty Scrub – Candy Corn Sugar Scrub
Countertop Ice Maker | YETI Coolers Review | Easy To Clean High Chair | Dinosaur Toys for Toddlers | Award Winning Toys | Under Cabinet Toaster Oven | Toddler Activity Board | Farmhouse Canisters