Here’s my short list of reasons why I think this Shark vacuum IS worth the money… I’ll get into more detail below.
– The suction power of a Shark Rocket is AMAZING! It’s almost too good.
– It is a corded vacuum – meaning that it is not only more powerful than a cordless vacuum, but you also never have to wait for the vacuum to charge.
– The Shark Rocket goes from carpet to hardwood floor perfectly.
– Has a SUPER long cord ( gets me all over my house – love it)
– Has all kinds of attachments AND a car detail attachment kit.
– The dust cup/filter is very easy to remove, empty, and replace… AND… the filters are washable.
– Best of all, it is so easy to use, very lightweight, and it stores easily (you can hang it on the wall).
As with all popular products, especially the As Seen on TV products, there is bound to be a lot of ‘hype’ – and there certainly is a lot of hype about Shark vacuum cleaners.
Yes, their marketing is really good, but the Shark Rocket IS a really good vacuum cleaner.
The Shark vs Dyson debate is always a popular topic, isn’t it?
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum (HV302)Shark UV450 Rocket Ultra-Light Deluxe Upright Stick Extended Vacuum CleanerShark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Upright (HV322)Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim MK2Dyson V6 Animal Cord-free VacuumDyson V6 Absolute Cord-free Vacuum
They both are really good and powerful, lightweight vacuums… BUT, if you go with this Dyson cordless, you will have to recharge it about every 15-20 minutes.
Personally, I don’t have time to stop vacuuming to wait for the vacuum to recharge. Based on that, getting a cordless vacuum was out of the question for me. If you really want a cordless vacuum cleaner, read this.
The Shark Rocket is meant to be your main vacuum cleaner… not a cordless, quick vacuum for quick vacuuming jobs.
Shark Rocket Video Review
I have a two-story house, so finding a full-power vacuum cleaner that was all lightweight and easy for ME to carry up and down the stairs (and use to vacuum the stairs) was a big necessity for me. The Shark Rocket is perfect if you want the same thing out of your new vacuum cleaner.
And it is light enough to vacuum things over my head!
The best part….
You simply will not believe just how much dirt this little vacuum picks up!
Go ahead and vacuum with your old vacuum first.
Think your floors are clean?
Think again! Then, get out your Shark Rocket and vacuum again and just LOOK at all the stuff your old vacuum missed.
It’s crazy, and sure worries me about how unclean my carpet was before using a Shark… but at least NOW I know my carpets are truly clean.
Bottom line… If you’re on the fence and still wondering if a Shark Rocket Ultra-Light is worth the price… don’t worry, it IS worth it.
Pin Any Image From This Page:
- Brilliant and Easy Baby Closet Organization and Nursery… Want to easily organize the nursery closet? Need some organization ideas, tips, hacks, and DIY inspiration to completely organize your baby's closet? You're in the right place! On this page…
- Small Kitchen DIY Ideas – Before & After Remodel… Tiny Kitchen DIY Ideas: If you have a tiny kitchen AND you're on a budget, a small kitchen remodel can seem almost impossible with limited space and limited funds. Good…
- Baby Led Weaning: My Experience, Tips, First Foods and Tips Ready to start baby-led weaning (called BLW for short or referred to as 'baby led feeding')? Here’s some advice and tips from a mom who knows how to do baby-led…
- 12+ Unique DIY Sensory Board Ideas for Toddlers Busy board ideas! Lots of unique DIY sensory board pictures and ideas so YOU can make a homemade sensory board for your toddler or baby. Have you thought about making…
- Farmhouse Kitchen Canister Sets and Farmhouse Decor Ideas Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to kitchen decorating idea, but you would be hard pressed to find many that do not like the cozy, welcoming atmosphere of…
- Mason Jar Cupcakes – Easy DIY Cupcakes in a Jar Looking for come creative cupcakes ideas? Take a look below at these super easy mason jar cupcakes recipes and DIY how to instructions I've collected on this page. We've collected…
- YETI Coolers – Worth It? Or Just Hype? (YETI Reviews… YETI ice chest coolers... worth it? Or over-priced hype? Here's what I found out. Everywhere I look these days, someone has a YETI cooler or tumbler or coozie…. it’s crazy!…
- Nutri Ninja with Auto IQ Blender Review Is the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ Blender REALLY worth the money and all the "best blender EVER" hype? Are there better blender options than the Ninja Auto IQ model? Is…
- Tiny Laundry Room Ideas – Space Saving DIY Creative… Tiny Laundry Room Ideas and Pictures: If you have a small laundry room in your home or apartment, you know the struggle is REAL trying to get the most out…
- Unique and Easy Thanksgiving Desserts – Fun &… When coming up with ideas for Thanksgiving desserts, your sure don't want to make the same ol thing, right? How about trying one of the unique and easy Thanksgiving dessert…