Make a Christmas Tree From Old Pallets
We just LOVE pallet craft ideas – especially Christmas decorations! Last year, we shared this picture of a DIY pallet Christmas tree on our post full of easy DIY ideas for old pallet wood. To our surprise, MANY of our folks made one and shared a picture of their pallet Christmas tree project results with us.
They turned out great!
They decorated their pallet Christmas trees with lights and decorations – some are painted – some are stained – one is used to hold a giant Santa hat (super cute!) They made pallet trees for inside their house AND outside on their front porches – so creative!
Take a look at the slideshow below to see how they turned out… and get some good DIY ideas for YOUR pallet Christmas tree project (we have a full video tutorial below the slideshow)
Just click the picture to stop the slideshow…
and as always – feel free to pin anything to Pinterest.
Ready to learn how to make a pallet Christmas tree? It’s pretty easy! This video tutorial will walk you through it.
We can’t to see YOUR pallet Christmas tree.
Have a picture to share?
Share it on this pin on Pinterest as a “Tried It” photo.
Here's What's New:
- How To Make Hair Bows for Babies
- DIY Coffee Station Ideas – Home Coffee Bars Pictures & Inspiration
- Best Bath Toys for Toddlers – Fun Bath Toys Toddlers Love
- Jack Daniels Bottle Crafts – 99+ DIY Jack Daniels Bottle Ideas
- Easy Apple Cider Recipes for Instant Pot and Crock Pot
- Best High Chairs That Are EASY to Clean (and are NOT ugly!)
Return To Home Page
learn how this blog makes money