LOVE DIY ideas but not very crafty? That’s me, too! BUT, take a look at these CHEAP and EASY DIY projects that are downright USEFUL!
Here’s a very cheap and easy – and USEFUL – DIY project – color code your keys with nail polish.
Ok, ladies, how about THIS simple and CHEAP idea – use a pot holder to pack your hair straightener.
Kinda smart, and I do believe we all have a pot holder or 2 (or 57) around the house!
Want to keep your mail organized? How about this cheap and easy DIY idea – use an old wood shutter as a wall mail holder. Very smart!
Now this next one is kinda clever – and would make a great homemade gift idea, too.
Use a staple gun to staple cloth on a small (cheap) cutting board then glue some decorative ribbon around the edges.
They use to hold silverware in the kitchen, but could be used to hold lots of things.
Now, I’m saving the best for last because I KNOW you are wondering what in the world can you make from old empty toilet paper rolls from your bathrooms, right?
Well here’s a great reason to save them!
Just fold in the edges of the toilet paper cardboard roll, wrap some ribbon around it, and add a gift tag sticker.
Pure genius, right?
- Little Girl Bedroom Ideas and Adorable Canopy Beds for Toddler Girls
- DIY Coffee Station Ideas – Home Coffee Bars Pictures & Inspiration
- Small Kitchen DIY Ideas – Before & After Remodel Pictures of Tiny Kitchens
- Low Carb Comfort Food Recipes – Fast and Easy Comfort Foods
- Nutri Ninja with Auto IQ Blender Review