Creative Ways To Save & Display Children’s Artwork •
I was looking around on Pinterest for easy DIY ideas for how to display my children’s artwork at home. I’m mainly interested in kids artwork display WALL ideas because I do want to show off and display their best art projects from each week. Wow! What cute ideas I’ve found! Let me show you my favorite kids artwork display ideas I like the best down below.
My kid’s do a LOT of crafts (she loves making Unicorn Crafts the best!) – so, naturally, I want to display the things they make at home AND the projects and artwork they make at school.
Here are some ideas I’m considering for displaying my children’s artwork.
1. Childrens’ Art Gallery Wall
This kids artwork display idea is a quick, easy, and inexpensive DIY solution to display (and rotate) children’s ever growing collection of art.
2. Kids Art Display Wall
This artwork display wall is just AWESOME! My kids would LOVE the chalkboard!
3. Hanging Kids Artwork Idea
This is a very cute (and easy) way to display children’s artwork – all you need is a curtain rod and some hooks! I think the wall word decals saying play, create, and dream is a perfect touch!
4. Craft and Homework Display Wall
I just love this idea for displaying the kids artwork and school stuff – a craft & homework wall display set up in a homework station idea. Smart, right?!
- Kids Crafts – Reader Favorite Crafts For Kids Fun and easy crafts for kids of all ages! See all seasonal and Holiday craft ideas for toddlers, preschoolers, ...
- Creative Raffle Basket Ideas for a Charity, School or Other Fundraising Raffle or Silent Auction Events • Gift Basket Ideas, Raffle Fundraising Tips, Ideas and More • Raising money for your charity, PTO / PTA, ...
- Pallet Projects – 19+ Clever, Crafty and Easy DIY Pallet Ideas Simple and Creative Pallet Project Ideas and Instructions – Lots of easy DIY pallet projects for indoors or outdoors… ...
- Creative DIY Christmas Gifts – Unique Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas For Friends and Family • There is nothing more personal than a homemade Christmas ...