Creative Ways To Save & Display Children’s Artwork •
I was looking around on Pinterest for easy DIY ideas for how to display my children’s artwork at home. I’m mainly interested in kids artwork display WALL ideas because I do want to show off and display their best art projects from each week. Wow! What cute ideas I’ve found! Let me show you my favorite kids artwork display ideas I like the best down below.
My kid’s do a LOT of crafts (she loves making Unicorn Crafts the best!) – so, naturally, I want to display the things they make at home AND the projects and artwork they make at school.
Here are some ideas I’m considering for displaying my children’s artwork.
1. Childrens’ Art Gallery Wall
This kids artwork display idea is a quick, easy, and inexpensive DIY solution to display (and rotate) children’s ever growing collection of art.
2. Kids Art Display Wall
This artwork display wall is just AWESOME! My kids would LOVE the chalkboard!
3. Hanging Kids Artwork Idea
This is a very cute (and easy) way to display children’s artwork – all you need is a curtain rod and some hooks! I think the wall word decals saying play, create, and dream is a perfect touch!
4. Craft and Homework Display Wall
I just love this idea for displaying the kids artwork and school stuff – a craft & homework wall display set up in a homework station idea. Smart, right?!
- Autumn Decor Ideas – 21 Unique Autumn Decorations I Found On AmazonAutumn is in the air – my favorite time of year! Football, Halloween Thanksgiving food, and FAMILY! Here are some ...
- Clay Pot Ideas – Cute Things To Make Out Of Clay Pots (Pictures of Painted Clay Pots too!)Clay Pots Decorations Ideas – Small clay pot craft ideas for decorating clay flower pots for gifts and handmade decorations ...
- Old Window Frames DIY Ideas and Window Frame Crafts• 30+ Things To Make With Old Windows • I was browsing through some amazing old window frame ideas ...
- Family-Friendly New Years Eve Party Ideas• New Years Ideas for Families with Kids • So here comes New Years Eve and you’ve got the kids – ...