Creative Ways To Save & Display Children’s Artwork •
I was looking around on Pinterest for easy DIY ideas for how to display my children’s artwork at home. I’m mainly interested in kids artwork display WALL ideas because I do want to show off and display their best art projects from each week. Wow! What cute ideas I’ve found! Let me show you my favorite kids artwork display ideas I like the best down below.
1. Childrens’ Art Gallery Wall
This kids artwork display idea is a quick, easy, and inexpensive DIY solution to display (and rotate) children’s ever growing collection of art.
2. Kids Art Display Wall
This artwork display wall is just AWESOME! My kids would LOVE the chalkboard!
3. Hanging Kids Artwork Idea
This is a very cute (and easy) way to display children’s artwork – all you need is a curtain rod and some hooks! I think the wall word decals saying play, create, and dream is a perfect touch!
4. Craft and Homework Display Wall
I just love this idea for displaying the kids artwork and school stuff – a craft & homework wall display set up in a homework station idea. Smart, right?!
- Laundry Nook Ideas We LOVE
- Inexpensive and Thoughtful Hostess Gifts – Affordable & Unique Hostess Gift Ideas
- DIY Pallet Christmas Tree Ideas – We Tried It!
- DIY Dorm Room Ideas – Dorm Room Decorating and Organization Ideas
- TIP: A Better and Sassier Ponytail in Less Than 5 Minutes
Return To Home Page
learn how this blog makes money