So, she set out to learn how to MAKE baby hair bows so she could save money AND get the bows exactly as she wanted them.
She LOVED that course and wow, she sure cranks out hair bows left and right now!
How To Make Baby Hair Bows
Get some 3/8 inch ribbon and a small two-prong hair clip.
Cut 3 pieces of ribbon into 4 inch long pieces.
Tie a single knot in the middle of one piece of your ribbon.
Fold the other 2 pieces of ribbon into a circle and hot glue it closed.
Stack the 2 “circled” ribbons together in a narrow “x” shape and hot glue it all together in the center.
Place the piece of ribbon you tied a knot into and hot glue it across the top of the “x” shaped ribbon pieces.
Hot glue the 3-ribbon design onto your 2-prong hair clip.
You can hot glue some of your ribbon to the hair clip first to make it look even better.
If your baby has REALLY fine hair and these types of bows won’t stay in her hair… try gluing a little piece of “no slip” shelf liner inside the clip (here’s how). That REALLY helps baby hair bows stay IN their hair.
Naturally, if you don’t want to MAKE these hair bows, you can always just BUY them =)
Easy Hair Bows for Babies
Those are some really cute baby hair bows! She could easily sell them, don’t you think?
That’s another great idea for those that take this bow making course:
There are also a lot of people making extra money each month by doing this at home (and it’s fun!)
She also took this little course about making baby tutus. Oh wow, are they ever cute – especially with the matching hair bows!
How To Make Boutique Hair Bows for Babies
If you’re up for making bows for girls that are a bit more fancy, there is also this really amazing training on making boutique-style hair bows.
Boutique hair bows can be tricky so it’s really worth the time to learn from good training instead of bee-bopping all over the internet trying to figure it out.
These are the styles of baby boutique hair bows my daughter-in-law can now make since she took that course.
As you can see from these pictures, she learned to make all kinds of baby hair bows – all by just following the easy instructions the course gave her.
She can really whip them out these days – and that little grand child of mine has more hair bows than her Daddy has fishing lures (that’s a LOT).
Learn How To Make Hair Bows Step by Step
50 Ribbon Rosettes & Bows to Make: For Perfectly Wrapped Gifts, Gorgeous Hair Clips, Beautiful Corsages, and Decorative Fun!26 new from $ 2.98
14 used from $ 12.12
How To Make Hair Bows Revealed - Hair Bow Instructions - Step By Step Instructional Course For Making Hair Bows: Includes DVD and eBook1 new from $ 29.00
Shemay 10 Pairs 2 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon Tiny Boutique Hair Bows Alligator Clips For Baby Girls Toddlers Kids Barrettes1 new from $ 14.99
Bzybel 12 Pcs Little Girl's 7.5" Boutique Spike Big Hair Bow Clips Grosgrain Ribbon Alligator Clips Headwear with Free Crochet Headbands for Baby Shower Gift 12 Colors1 new from $ 19.99
HipGirl Boutique Girls Loopy Ribbon Puff Hair Bow Clips/Barrettes Combo (Ship From USA--Set #2 12pc Smal Loopy Puff Bow Clips)1 new from $ 12.99
Mike & Mary® 5" Large Hair Bows Hair Clips for Girls Boutique Bows Hair Barrettes accessories for Women (2pcs 5" Solid Green & Purple)1 new from $ 6.99
Pin Any Image From This Page:
- Brilliant and Easy Baby Closet Organization and Nursery… Want to easily organize the nursery closet? Need some organization ideas, tips, hacks, and DIY inspiration to completely organize your baby's closet? You're in the right place! On this page…
- Small Kitchen DIY Ideas – Before & After Remodel… Tiny Kitchen DIY Ideas: If you have a tiny kitchen AND you're on a budget, a small kitchen remodel can seem almost impossible with limited space and limited funds. Good…
- Baby Led Weaning: My Experience, Tips, First Foods and Tips Ready to start baby-led weaning (called BLW for short or referred to as 'baby led feeding')? Here’s some advice and tips from a mom who knows how to do baby-led…
- 12+ Unique DIY Sensory Board Ideas for Toddlers Busy board ideas! Lots of unique DIY sensory board pictures and ideas so YOU can make a homemade sensory board for your toddler or baby. Have you thought about making…
- Farmhouse Kitchen Canister Sets and Farmhouse Decor Ideas Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to kitchen decorating idea, but you would be hard pressed to find many that do not like the cozy, welcoming atmosphere of…
- Mason Jar Cupcakes – Easy DIY Cupcakes in a Jar Looking for come creative cupcakes ideas? Take a look below at these super easy mason jar cupcakes recipes and DIY how to instructions I've collected on this page. We've collected…
- YETI Coolers – Worth It? Or Just Hype? (YETI Reviews… YETI ice chest coolers... worth it? Or over-priced hype? Here's what I found out. Everywhere I look these days, someone has a YETI cooler or tumbler or coozie…. it’s crazy!…
- Nutri Ninja with Auto IQ Blender Review Is the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ Blender REALLY worth the money and all the "best blender EVER" hype? Are there better blender options than the Ninja Auto IQ model? Is…
- Tiny Laundry Room Ideas – Space Saving DIY Creative… Tiny Laundry Room Ideas and Pictures: If you have a small laundry room in your home or apartment, you know the struggle is REAL trying to get the most out…
- Unique and Easy Thanksgiving Desserts – Fun &… When coming up with ideas for Thanksgiving desserts, your sure don't want to make the same ol thing, right? How about trying one of the unique and easy Thanksgiving dessert…