Wall Mounted Fruit Storage Baskets Ideas and PICTURES –
Let’s look at 20 different ways to make a wall mounted hanging fruit basket for vegetable, fruits and other kitchen storage needs. Some are 3-tier fruit baskets, some are made from pallet wood (I just LOVE easy pallet projects!), some are great ideas for a modern kitchen, others are perfect for a rustic and/or farmhouse style kitchen.
Just watch the quick slideshow below to see pictures of 20 easy DIY ideas to make a hanging fruit basket for YOUR kitchen wall.
DIY Wall Mounted Fruit Baskets PICTURES:
All of those wall mounted hanging fruit baskets above were inspired by this tutorial from Lo. While hers was pretty basic, I think the ideas others had for making hanging storage baskets for the kitchen walls above were pretty creative!
My favorites are this one:
and this one that I found here:
Wall Mounted Fruit Storage Baskets for Rustic Farmhouse Kitchens
- WOOD & METAL BASKET RACK: Wall-mounted rack with 2 metal storage baskets and distressed wood back panel
- RUSTIC CHARM: Distressed torched wood and labeled metal baskets evoke country store fixtures
- MULTIPURPOSE ORGANIZER: 6-by-11-inch baskets are ideal for storing condiments, sauces, spices, small produce, towels, and beauty supplies
- LABEL HOLDERS: Baskets feature label holders in the front for noting basket contents or produce dates
- SPECS: Overall - 17 H x 13 W x 7 D; Each basket - 4.1 H x 11 W x 5.8 D; Label Holder - 1.1 H x 2 W (in inches)
and this one:
- 5 Easy and Fun Halloween DIY Ideas Found on Flipboard Today
- Alabama Houndstooth Purses & Wallets – BAMA Shoulderbags
- 10 Most Expensive Real & Fake Christmas Trees (not cheap, but they are GORGEOUS!)
- 9 Toddler Activities I Would Never Let MY Toddler Do (but might let the grandkids do)
- Baby Boy Nursery Themes – Rustic Baby Nurseries and Nursery Decor Ideas