Women, teenagers, young girls, and even toddlers have something in common besides being female. Most of us love jewelry! For many of us, we have another thing in common. Jewelry all thrown together, mixed up and tangled. What about all the missing earrings, or matching sets of jewelry?
In a hurry?
Instead of those big bulky jewelry boxes, there are now storage and organizers that you can hang anywhere, your closet, bathroom, on the back of a door, on hooks, handle of a drawer, even on your wall. Like anything else you can purchase them in all sizes, shapes, material, and colors. You can keep them organized for rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and more.
You can even keep them separate for special occasions, for every day use, and for work. If you have matching sets, you can keep them together in one place.
The clear plastic pockets makes it easy to find what you are looking for. -which is a BIG plus in my book.
- Hanging Jewelry Organizers
- Hanging necklace storage or organizer
- Best Rated Hanging Necklace organizers
- Hanging Jewelry Organizer with Mirror
- Top-Rated Hanging Jewelry Organizers w/ a Mirror
- Hanging Jewelry Organizer with Large Pockets
- Hanging Jewelry Organizer with Zippered Pockets
- Unique Ideas for Jewelry Organizers
- Jewelry Organization Q&A
- Best Selling Hanging Jewelry Organizers
Hanging Jewelry Organizers
These come in different sizes and colors. They can have as many as 200 clear pockets to hold all your different kinds of jewelry. Many come with hook loops so your necklaces can hang, which keeps fragile jewelry from damage or getting tangled with itself. Many come with bigger pockets for your larger necklaces and bracelets.
Some styles have the shape of a dress, while others hang square. They come in about any color you want. If you have certain themes in your bathroom or bedroom, you can find one that will match.See this 80-Pocket Hanging Jewelry Organizer Here
Hanging necklace storage or organizer
If you have lots of necklaces you know how easy it is for them to tangle up with one another. Fine jewelry can be easily damaged if it is not stored properly. Hanging your necklaces and keeping them from tangling with each other is the best way to protect them, and keep them for years. There are several different kinds of wall mounts you can purchase that have hooks on them to hang necklaces. You can also purchase the hanging organizers with hook loops to hang them individually. You can hang them anywhere you have room.
Best Rated Hanging Necklace organizers
Hanging Jewelry Organizer with Mirror
Mirrored Jewelry Cabinets can be mounted on a wall, or hung over a door. Others come with their own stand. The full length mirrors lets you see just how your jewelry looks before you leave the house. Many of them are large enough to hold over 200 pieces of jewelry, while keeping them safe behind a mirror and out of site. You can get them with locks also. They are full length and made of metal, wood and glass.
Top-Rated Hanging Jewelry Organizers w/ a Mirror
Hanging Jewelry Organizer with Large Pockets
These hanging jewelry organizers have large clear plastic pockets. They are the perfect place to keep sets of jewelry, bracelets, large necklaces, decorated belts, and hair accessories. It is also a good place to keep precious jewelry that you keep in jewelry bags. Many women have special stockings or hose for certain outfits, therefore, these large pockets are the perfect place to store them.
Hanging Jewelry Organizer with Zippered Pockets
This is a smart buy. These organizers with clear zippered pockets are great for traveling. You can put all the jewelry in them you need, zip the pockets, fold it up, and when you get to your destination all you have to do is hang it up. All your jewelry is organized and ready to wear. These organizers come in various sizes and colors that will match your luggage.
See This Jewelry Organizer w/ 66 Pockets Here
Unique Ideas for Jewelry Organizers
The Internet is full of ideas to make your own jewelry organizers. It can be so much fun, and you may find out just how talented you can be with a little paint, some hooks, and other materials. The following are some ideas for making unique jewelry organizers:
How about a beautiful glass bottle and a piece of stained or painted wood. Drill a hole in the middle of the wood just big enough to fit over the top of the bottle. Put small hooks around the board to hang jewelry on. You could even add some paint and bling to the bottle.
How about some old shutters. Slap some paint on them to make them look old or fresh, then purchase some colorful antique looking door knobs and attach them to the bottom, next hang it on a wall. Your jewelry will look beautiful hanging from it.See this Jewelry Armoire Wall Mount/Hanging Over the Door Jewelry Armoire with Mirror here
Here is a great idea for a little girl’s bedroom. Buy a large piece of wood in the shape of her initials. You can purchase them at any hobby store. Paint it with her favorite colors and designs. Attach several hooks, and now she has a unique jewelry organizer.
If you have a small piece of furniture with drawers, you can convert it to a jewelry box by placing ice cube trays in the drawers. You can decorate and paint the piece of furniture for any age. You can find different sizes of trays in a hobby, or container store to fit any size jewelry.
Old picture frames are great to hang jewelry around the frame or inside. They can be painted in bright colors and you can insert large pegs around the frame for hanging jewelry.
How about old suitcases? You can find them at garage sales, or second hand stores. They could easily be turned into a unique organizer for your jewelry. Even old wooden boxes could be converted.
A unique way to hang your jewelry is to designate a wall in your bedroom, and purchase any kind of hook you want. I’ve seen ones that look antique, and others that will not put holes in the walls that remove easily. Place them in a unique pattern on your wall, and hang your jewelry from them. It looks great, and it is a lot of fun.
All you have to do is use your imagination. Look around your house for things that could be used to organize your jewelry, you will enjoy doing it!
Jewelry Organization Q&A
How do you organize/store your jewelry?: “I have a bunch of “cheap” jewelry, necklaces of various lenghts, earrings, bracelettes and such. How do you store or organize these….” – read more here
Jewelry Organizing Ideas? – “Anyone love their system? I’ve outgrown my jewelry box and need to expand my storage capacity. It would be nice if my accessories weren’t in such disarray, so I could see what I have….” read more here
Best Selling Hanging Jewelry Organizers
Pin Any Image From This Page:
- Brilliant and Easy Baby Closet Organization and Nursery… Want to easily organize the nursery closet? Need some organization ideas, tips, hacks, and DIY inspiration to completely organize your baby's closet? You're in the right place! On this page…
- Small Kitchen DIY Ideas – Before & After Remodel… Tiny Kitchen DIY Ideas: If you have a tiny kitchen AND you're on a budget, a small kitchen remodel can seem almost impossible with limited space and limited funds. Good…
- Baby Led Weaning: My Experience, Tips, First Foods and Tips Ready to start baby-led weaning (called BLW for short or referred to as 'baby led feeding')? Here’s some advice and tips from a mom who knows how to do baby-led…
- 12+ Unique DIY Sensory Board Ideas for Toddlers Busy board ideas! Lots of unique DIY sensory board pictures and ideas so YOU can make a homemade sensory board for your toddler or baby. Have you thought about making…
- Farmhouse Kitchen Canister Sets and Farmhouse Decor Ideas Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to kitchen decorating idea, but you would be hard pressed to find many that do not like the cozy, welcoming atmosphere of…
- Mason Jar Cupcakes – Easy DIY Cupcakes in a Jar Looking for come creative cupcakes ideas? Take a look below at these super easy mason jar cupcakes recipes and DIY how to instructions I've collected on this page. We've collected…
- YETI Coolers – Worth It? Or Just Hype? (YETI Reviews… YETI ice chest coolers... worth it? Or over-priced hype? Here's what I found out. Everywhere I look these days, someone has a YETI cooler or tumbler or coozie…. it’s crazy!…
- Nutri Ninja with Auto IQ Blender Review Is the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ Blender REALLY worth the money and all the "best blender EVER" hype? Are there better blender options than the Ninja Auto IQ model? Is…
- Tiny Laundry Room Ideas – Space Saving DIY Creative… Tiny Laundry Room Ideas and Pictures: If you have a small laundry room in your home or apartment, you know the struggle is REAL trying to get the most out…
- Unique and Easy Thanksgiving Desserts – Fun &… When coming up with ideas for Thanksgiving desserts, your sure don't want to make the same ol thing, right? How about trying one of the unique and easy Thanksgiving dessert…