A Lazy Spa (also called a portable hot tub or inflatable hot tub or soft tubs or blow up hot tub) is a wonderful and affordable option for those that want a hot tub, but don’t want an expensive hot tub option. Let’s learn more about the Lay-Z Spa Hot Tub in this Lazy Spa review, questions and answers, videos, consumer reports and reviews and more.
When it comes to portable inflatable hot tubs, the Lay Z Spa inflatable hot tub is one of your best choices. The consumer reports and feedback for the Coleman LazySpa hot tub are very positive and Lazy Spa owners seem to very happy with their purchase.
This Coleman Lay Z Spa inflatable hot tub that we are reviewing today (the “Lazy Spa” hot tub in the picture) holds 6-8 people at a time (or 4-6 adults), is easy enough to set up, and the spa filter also acts as the pump to inflate the hot tub (which is a GREAT feature for any inflatable hot tub).
There is a big misconception that inflatable hot tubs are expensive when they’re not.
In fact, you can find great deals on cheap and affordable Lazy Spa inflatable hot tubs all the time.
That’s a great deal on a Lazy Spa hot tub – probably the cheapest price you will find.
Getting a high-quality “Lazy Spa” hot tub for under $400 is a deal!
- ✅ Best Lazy Spa Hot Tubs (2017)
- Where To Buy
- Coleman Lay Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub
- Lay Z Spa FAQ
- Lazy Z Spa Accessories
- ✅ Best Inflatable Hot Tubs
- Portable Hot Tub Enclosure Ideas
- ✅ Are Inflatable Hot Tubs Worth It?
- Which Is Best?
✅ Best Lazy Spa Hot Tubs (2017)
- Lifesmart SpaaRock Plug n’ Play Spa Hot Tub – found here
- Coleman Lay-Z Spa Inflatable Portable Hot Tub – found here
- Intex Bubble Jets 4 person Hot Tub Spa – found here
- Intex PureSpa Portable Massage Spa Hot Tub Set – found here
- Bestway Inflatable Miami Lazy Spa AirJet Hot Tub – found here
Where To Buy
You can buy Lazy Spa inflatable hot tubs at many retailers in your area – WalMart, Target, Big Lots, etc – BUT we suggest and highly recommend buying your Lazy Spa online.
Coleman Lay Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub
3 used from $ 407.17
- Pamper yourself in relaxing heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets
- Easy to operate digital control panel; automatic start/stop timer-controlled heating system
- 4-6 Person Capacity
- Inflated walls are made of TriTech material that provides ultimate durability and comfort
- Fast, easy set up - inflates using the spa's pump - NO tools needed
Lay-Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub Review
✅ Lazy Spa Review: My inflatable hot tub "Lay-Z Spa" from Coleman is a delight to own! I never thought I'd get this much use out of my Lazy Spa, but I use it almost every day. The costs to run my Lazy Spa are minimal and well worth it. We have the best time when our friends and neighbors come over! As you can tell from all the other Lazy Spa reviews here, this is the BEST inflatable jacuzzi to buy! Definitely worth the money!
✅ Lazy Spa Reviews
More Lazy Spa Reviews:
- “…from set up until now, this spa is totally worth the money” – read full review
- “…we are very satisfied [with this hot tub] and never thought that our dream of owning a home hot tub would be so easy to achieve!” – read full review
- “This is, by far, the best purchase I have ever made! We wanted a spa, but we also rent so I didn’t want the hassle of ever having to move one…” – read full review
- “Love this tub… electric bill barely budged $10 a month even the first month…” – read full review
Lay Z Spa Hot Tub Complaints
As with any product, not EVERYONE loves it and is happy with their purchase.
There are a few consumers that report NOT being satisfied with this particular inflatable hot tub.
The majority of the negative reviews are about potential leaking from their inflatable outdoor hot tub and the noise level of the hot tub pump.
I don’t know about you, but anything “inflatable” that holds water runs the risks of leaks and I’d expect any mechanical filter to make noise.
The biggest “complaint” about this Lazy Spa inflatable hot tub is that the heater and the hot tub pump shut off automatically after 72 hours. While this might be a “complaint”, it really is a safety feature and an energy-saving feature.
Cheapest Lazy Spa Options
Cheapest price on a Lay Z Spa inflatable hot tub? As we mentioned earlier, this page has the best deals and sales on inflatable hot tubs (Lazy Spas).
Below are multiple Lazy Spa inflatable hot tub options so you can compare prices and find the best hot tub for YOUR needs and YOUR budget.
If you’re looking for the best portable spa, you can’t go wrong with any of these affordable Lazy Spas below (many are on sale and offer free shipping, meaning: your inflatable hot tub is brought right to your door for FREE. Nice, right?!?!)
Lay Z Spa FAQ
Lay Z Spa Setup
Lay Z Spa Set Up Time
- Set up the hot tub spa – about 30 minutes
- Inflate the hot tub – about 10 minutes
- Fill hot tub with water – about 2 hours
- Heat up hot tub water – at least overnight/ ~10 hours
Set up Video
Watch this quick Lay Z Spa set up video and you’ll see that setting up your hot tub isn’t that complicated.
How Long To Heat Up?
How Much Water?
This Lay Z Spa inflatable hot tub from Coleman holds 254 gallons of water.
Cost To Run?
How much does it cost to run a lazy spa? The running costs for a Lay Z Spa are not overly expensive, but needless to say, there are additional costs to running an outdoor inflatable spa beyond the cost of the portable hot tub itself.
Are Lazy Spas expensive to run?
Inflatable hot tubs are not expensive to run. Here’s a quick breakdown of the costs to run a Lazy Spa home hot tub:
Lazy Spa Running Costs Include:
- Water – one time to fill your Lay-Z Spa about $25
- Lazy Spa Hot Tub Chemicals – about $15 a month
- Hot Tub Water Testing Kit – one time cost – about $20
- Monthly Electricity to Run – about $20 – $35 a month on average (depending on usage)
- Lay-Z Spa Pump Replacement Filters – about $12 a month if replaced weekly as directed
Lay-Z Spa Chemicals
Many Lay-Z Spa owners prefer using bromine tablets like these because bromine puts off much less odor than chlorine does.
Bromine is also a great alternative for those that are sensitive to chlorine (just be sure your hot tub chemical testing kit has bromine testing strips like these).
Your Lay-Z Spa comes with a floating chemical dispenser like this one – you just need the chemicals to put in it.
Lay Z Spa Dimensions?
The dimensions of this Lazy Spa hot tub are 77 inches by 28 inches when fully inflated. The hot tub holds 254 gallons of water.
The total weight of the Lazy Spa when fully inflated and full of water is 2,701 pounds.
To keep your Lay Z Spa running properly, you really need to test the hot tub water daily to ensure your chemical balance is correct.
The more often your inflatable hot tub is used, the more likely it is for your hot tub water chemicals to get out of balance.
Things like body lotion, hair spray, deodorant, etc can all upset the chemical balance in your hot tub and can also clog your inflatable hot tub filter.
Be sure to check and clean your hot tub filter every day – maybe even more often on days of heavy use.
Lazy Z Spa Accessories
Lazy Spa Lights
This inflatable hot tub with LED lights is not only affordable but really pretty!
You can also get lights for IN your Lazy Spa inflatable hot tub:
✅ Best Inflatable Hot Tubs
Best for the Money
The best Lazy Spa inflatable hot tub for the money is this Lay-Z Spa hot tub from Coleman.
When comparing the price paid vs the features wanted and overall “happiness level” from consumers that bought it, the Coleman Lazy Spa hot tub is the hands-down winner.
Consumer Reports Winner
All consumer reports I’ve read say that this PureSpa inflatable Lazy Spa is the best overall.
Because you can sit on the sides of the hot tub – with most inflatable hot tubs, you can NOT do that.
Other Features Include:
- Built In Water Treatment System (makes spa water gentler on your skin)
- Insulated and Locking Spa Cover
- Fits up To 4 People
- Carry Bag
Best 6-Person Lazy Spa
If you’re looking for an inflatable hot tub that is bigger, this 6 person Lazy Spa is fantastic and is much bigger than the other standard sized inflatable Lazy Spas.
Watch the quick video review of this 6-Person Lazy Spa:
Best 6- Person Lazy Spa Hot Tub Reviews:
✅ Lazy Spa Miami Review
When it comes to inflatable hot tubs, this Lazy Spa Miami portable spa model is one of the best-rated according to consumer reviews and feedback.
Lazy Spa Miami Features
- EASY to set up – (no tools needed)
- Rapid heating – spa water heats up fast
- 120 Spa Bubble Jets
- 3-Ply Reinforced Spa Construction
- Strong, Durable, Can Sit on Sides of Hot Tub
- Comes with Inflatable Hot Tub Cover/Lid
- Comes with Inflatable Hot Tub Chemical Floater
- Comes with Lazy Spa Filter and 2 Filter Cartridges
- Comfortable hot tub seating for 4 adults
- Voted Best AFFORDABLE Lazy Spa Inflatable Hot Tub
- Lazy Spa Miami Model OK for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Very positive Reviews (read reviews here)
Last time we looked, the Lazy Spa Miami inflatable hot tub was on sale here (making it one of the cheapest and affordable inflatable home jacuzzi hot tubs we’ve found) AND was also eligible for FREE SHIPPING! That’s one heck of a deal!
Best Rated Inflatable Lazy Spa Hot Tubs
Below are the current best Lazy Spa inflatable hot tubs on the market this year. This list is determined by overall consumer satisfaction.
Many of these Lazy Spa Hot Tubs Below are on sale and/or offer Free Shipping.
- Coleman Lay Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub – 6-8 person hot tub – read reviews – see pictures
- Intex PureSpa Portable Hot Tub – 4 person hot tub – read reviews – see pictures
- Intex PureSpa Plus Bubble Massage Hot Tub – 4 person hot tub – read reviews – see pictures
- SaluSpa Miami AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub – 2-4 person hot tub – read reviews – see pictures
- Coleman SaluSpa 4 Person Inflatable Hot Tub – 4 person hot tub – read reviews – see pictures
- Intex PureSpa Jet & Bubble Deluxe Portable Hot Tub – 6 person hot tub – read reviews – see pictures
- SaluSpa Palm Springs AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub – 6 person hot tub – read reviews – see pictures
Portable Hot Tub Enclosure Ideas
✅ Are Inflatable Hot Tubs Worth It?
If you want a hot tub and you need to go the cheapest way – or you need a home spa hot tub that is easy to MOVE (ie, “portable”), then YES, an inflatable hot tub (ie, a Lazy Spa) is absolutely worth it.
If you need the cheapest Lazy Spa inflatable hot tub possible:
note: inflatable hot tub and Lazy spa deal update regularly.
Which Is Best?
If you’re wondering which inflatable hot tub is best, where to buy an inflatable hot tub for a GOOD price, etc – take a look at this list of excellent and affordable inflatable hot tubs:
Here's What's New:
- Cheesy Party Cheese Dip Recipes You MUST Try At Home
- Stunning Home Office Ideas That Will Make You Want To Work From Home
- Cute & Easy DIY Birthday Candy Card Ideas
- Kindergarten Readiness Free Printables, Checklists and More
- Ziploc Brownie Recipe – Homemade Brownie Mix in a Bag
- Foyer Accent Wall Ideas