Fast Easy Dinner Recipes with Few Ingredients •
Let’s try some super easy and FAST dinner recipes with few ingredients! These simple dinner recipes are serious crowd-pleasers in my house!
Below are my family’s 4 FAVORITE easy dinner recipes – that also happen to be MY favorites too because they’re not only delicious, but they are so simple to make – and I almost always have the ingredients on-hand.
If you already have some ground beef or chicken (even left-over chicken!), your family is going to love these easy recipes too!
Before we jump in, I just have to share something with you…
My family (a.k.a. my KIDS) are super picky eaters and it can be a real challenge getting them to eat anything that’s not PB&J or chicken nuggets.
My kids LOVE them – shocks me every, single time, but they really eat them!
And, if your kids like to COOK…
These kid-friendly recipes from Rachael Ray are wonderful.
It’s funny how it works, but if my kids cook it, they tend to EAT it too =)
Easy Hamburger Pie
Easy Hamburger Pie Recipe
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 (8-ounces each) packages of refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 cup your favorite Kraft shredded cheese
How To Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the soup in the skillet.
- Unroll 1 package crescent roll dough and press on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Press the seams to seal.
- Layer half the beef mixture and half the cheese in the pie plate. Repeat the layers.
- Unroll the remaining dough. Place the dough over the filling and press the edges to seal, if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Now, if your kids love Doritos as much as mine do (and as much as *I* do), they will LOVE this next easy recipe.
Easy Chicken Dorito Casserole
Easy Chicken Dorito Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups cooked chicken(great with leftover chicken!)
- ½ of a 12oz bag of Egg Noodles
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel Mild Tomatoes
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 2 – 2.5 cups Mexican shredded cheese, divided
- 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos, crushed
How To Make It:
- Cook your egg noodles per package directions, drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine your egg noodles, cooked chicken, chives, garlic salt, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, Rotel Tomatoes, and corn – mix well.
- Place ½ of the chicken mixture in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle ½ of your cheese over the chicken mixture.
- Place the rest of the chicken mixture on top of the cheese and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and cover with tin foil.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tin foil and continue to bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the crushed Doritos over the top of the casserole.
If you like chicken, and BACON… and CHEESE – this next easy recipe will be one of your favorites (we even make these as appetizers too)
Easy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Easy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 4 – 4 ounce pieces
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ cup Pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 4 to 8 pieces of bacon, uncooked
(note: our family doesn’t “do” onions, so I leave the green onion out)
How To Make It:
- Cut chicken into 4 equal size pieces. Pound breast so it is about ¼” thick.
- Mix together softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded pepperjack cheese. Put ¼ of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken.
- Starting at the long side, roll chicken breast up, keeping the cheese mixture to the middle.
- Wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, secure with toothpick, if needed.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Broil topside for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon.
- Turn each breast over and broil for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side.
- Serve Hot
You want EASY recipes with very few ingredients?
This next easy chicken recipe is going to knock your socks off! It tastes like SO much work went into it, but it only takes THREE ingredients (and one of the ingredients is the chicken!)
Three-Ingredient Baked Chicken
3-Ingredient Baked Chicken Recipe
note: this easy recipe calls for a whole cut-up chicken however, I make it with chicken breasts. Yes, it is much better with the skin from the whole chicken pieces, but this family prefers chicken breasts and white meat only – and it’s still delicious!
- 1 whole chicken cut up
- 2 packets of dry Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
Yes, that’s it!
How To Make It:
- Mix the Italian Seasoning packet and the brown sugar.
- Coat the chicken in the mix on all sides.
- Line a baking pan with foil (the sugar mix can get sticky and make for a messy clean up).
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown and crispy and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
you simply will not believe how good it is!
More 3-Ingredient Recipes
In this quick video below, he tested out the most popular 3-ingredient recipes online. Guess what? They were all pretty darn good!