Easy Party Appetizers! Having a get-together and looking for some delicious and SIMPLE party appetizer ideas? I’ve found a bunch of easy crowd-pleaser appetizer recipes on this page.
We host a college football party every week (and usually another party for pro football games, too)! Yes, we love football around here AND we love cooking fun (and EASY) appetizers for our friends and family.
Below are 10 of my FAVORITE Easy party appetizers that are guaranteed to be crowd pleasers!
There are a lot of easy and delicious appetizer ideas on this page that are sure to please anyone and everyone in your party crowd.
From Super Bowl parties to dinner parties to baby showers to family get-togethers, these appetizer ideas not only simple, they are really, really good.
A big thank you to all the sites that have their appetizer recipes featured down on this page. Be sure to give them some love!
Bacon Wrapped Brown Sugar Smokies
You can make these bacon wrapped appetizers ahead of time and pop ’em in the freezer. Bake them right from frozen when guests show up at your door (just add an extra 5 minutes to the cook time)!
Texas Trash Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) refried beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) corn
- 1 can (3.8 ounce) sliced black olives
- 1 can (4½ ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
Optional toppings, chopped cilantro, cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado. I tend to leave out the corn – we’re not big corn eaters.
How To Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave cream cheese and sour cream in large microwaveable bowl on high 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Mix with whisk until smooth.
- Add refried beans, black beans, corn, black olives, green chiles, Seasoning Mix and 2 cups of the cheese; mix well.
- Spread bean mixture into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Sliced Dipping Potatoes
This is one our favorite appetizers! I make it as a side dish too at times.
These potatoes taste just like potato skins but are SO much easier to make!
I serve warm around a bowl of sour cream ranch dip and they never last long!
Outback Cheese Fries (copycat recipe)
I’ve talked about this Outback Steakhouse copycat Aussie Fries recipe before here, but these cheese fries absolutely MUST be on this list.
We make them all the time…and they are SO good!
Football Party Sliders
Pretzel Crusted Chicken Nuggets
They taste like they’re fried, but they’re baked (gotta sneak in something “healthy” during games days, right? Shhhh don’t tell anyone!)
The recipe itself is simple – they just take longer to cook than the other appetizers I normally make do.
Again, TOTALLY worth the little bit of extra effort! Just a friendly warning though – once you family friends taste these and know YOU can make them, you will be required to make them for all get-togethers!
Game Day Casserole Carrier
I’d be lost without my Alabama Game Day casserole carrier (found here).
Even when I’m not taking my game day food on the road or tailgating, this insulated casserole carrier gives me one more place to keep my game day food warm and ready for guests.
note: These casserole carriers are hard to find because they sell out VERY quickly.
It’s crazy how much everyone LOVES these little cocktail meatballs – and they think I work SO hard to make them!
In reality, it only takes THREE ingredients in your crockpot to crank out these little bites of heaven: frozen meatballs, a jar of grape jelly and an equal sized jar of BBQ sauce.
Yep, that’s it! Toss ’em in the crockpot in the morning and let them cook a few hours (note: I don’t put chives on mine – the family no-likey the chives).
7 Layer Taco Dip
I think the picture says it all – it’s 7 layers of YUM!
Crack Chip Dip
Yep, you read that right – this potato chip dip is called CRACK dip… it’s THAT good and THAT addicting!
This is easy to make, but make it ahead of time and let it chill in the fridge overnight… you won’t regret it! (and hey, invite me over when you make it!)
Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip
This is another of our favorites – Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip. I make it ALL the time. Many people make theirs in a crockpot, but I bake mine. Personally, I think it comes out much better that way.
Also, it is unbelievably good when re-heated. Seems all the flavors come together it actually tastes BETTER as a leftover!
Deviled Eggs for a Crowd
This is a GREAT recipe for deviled eggs – and it’s easy too.
Now get to cooking and pleasing your party crowd.
I’ll be waiting by the phone for my invitation!
More Easy Appetizers
Having a party?
You MUST get one of these – it’s saved my party MANY times.
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownies – Yes PLEASE! Found this YUMMY Peanut Butter Cup brownie recipe on Pinterest. I must have it NOW! According the recipe, along with good non-stick ...
- Infused Water Recipes and Benefits – How To Make Fruit Infused Water Infused Water:Recipes and Benefits – How to make infused water, health benefits of drinking infused water, common questions about homemade ...
- Quick Healthy Microwave Meals – Healthy Microwave Recipes Fast, Easy & DELICIOUS Meals To Make in Your Microwave – Think you can’t make quick healthy microwave meals? ...
- Welcome To Involvery How can we make YOUR life better today? New On Involvery: & Reader Favorite DIY Ideas Easy Home Decor Easy DIY Ideas Food & ...
Here's What's New:
- Cheesy Party Cheese Dip Recipes You MUST Try At Home
- Stunning Home Office Ideas That Will Make You Want To Work From Home
- Cute & Easy DIY Birthday Candy Card Ideas
- Kindergarten Readiness Free Printables, Checklists and More
- Ziploc Brownie Recipe – Homemade Brownie Mix in a Bag
- Foyer Accent Wall Ideas