Easy Party Appetizer Ideas and Fingerfoods for a Crowd! Having a get-together and looking for some delicious and SIMPLE party appetizer ideas? I’ve found a bunch of simple party appetizers – each easy crowd-pleaser appetizer recipe is on this page below. Each appetizer idea makes for perfect summer cookout food ideas, neighborhood block party, Holiday party, baby showers or wedding shower finger-food ideas or for ANY party where you’re feeding a crowd.
Speaking of football – We host a college football party every, single week (and usually another party for pro football games, like Super Bowl too)! Yes, we love football around here AND we love cooking fun (and EASY) appetizers for our friends and family.
But when you’re cooking for a crowd every, single week, you need your appetizers and finger-foods to be SIMPLE to make, right?
Below are 10 of my FAVORITE Easy party appetizers that are guaranteed to be crowd pleasers!
There are a lot of easy and delicious appetizer ideas on this page that are sure to please anyone and everyone in your party crowd.
From Super Bowl parties to dinner parties to baby showers to family get-togethers, these appetizer ideas not only simple, they are really, really good.
A big thank you to all the sites that have their appetizer recipes featured down on this page. Be sure to give them some love!
There are a LOT of simple party appetizer recipes on this page…
Feel free to use the button below to pin any, or all, recipes to Pinterest so you have the recipes for later.
Easy Summer Party Appetizer Ideas
If you’re having a summer BBQ cookout, need food ideas for your neighborhood block party or any type of summer party where you’re feeding a crowd, these cucumber bites below are SO simple to make and the whole crowd LOVES them.
Aren’t they beautiful, too?
Not only are these summer party cucumber bites easy to make – they’re healthy, too!
I make these little healthy appetizers as party finger-food all year long – I take them to our summer block party, make them for baby showers and wedding showers, for Holiday parties, for birthday parties – and yes, for all our football parties too =)
Here’s the recipe:
Bacon Wrapped Brown Sugar Smokies
You can make these bacon wrapped appetizers ahead of time and pop ’em in the freezer. Bake them right from frozen when guests show up at your door (just add an extra 5 minutes to the cook time)!
Best of all – NO CROCKPOT for these easy cocktail weenies!
Here’s the recipe:
Texas Trash Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) refried beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) corn
- 1 can (3.8 ounce) sliced black olives
- 1 can (4½ ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
Optional toppings, chopped cilantro, cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado. I tend to leave out the corn – we’re not big corn eaters.
How To Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave cream cheese and sour cream in large microwaveable bowl on high 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Mix with whisk until smooth.
- Add refried beans, black beans, corn, black olives, green chiles, Seasoning Mix and 2 cups of the cheese; mix well.
- Spread bean mixture into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Sliced Dipping Potatoes
This is one our favorite appetizers! I make it as a side dish too at times.
These potatoes taste just like potato skins but are SO much easier to make!
I serve warm around a bowl of sour cream ranch dip and they never last long!
Outback Cheese Fries (copycat recipe)
I’ve talked about this Outback Steakhouse copycat Aussie Fries recipe before here, but these cheese fries absolutely MUST be on this list.
We make them all the time…and they are SO good!
Football Party Sliders
Pretzel Crusted Chicken Nuggets
They taste like they’re fried, but they’re baked (gotta sneak in something “healthy” during games days, right? Shhhh don’t tell anyone!)
The recipe itself is simple – they just take longer to cook than the other appetizers I normally make do.
Here’s the recipe for these baked chicken nuggets for a crowd:
Again, TOTALLY worth the little bit of extra effort! Just a friendly warning though – once you family friends taste these and know YOU can make them, you will be required to make them for all get-togethers!
Game Day Casserole Carrier
I’d be lost without my Alabama Game Day casserole carrier (found here).
Even when I’m not taking my game day food on the road or tailgating, this insulated casserole carrier gives me one more place to keep my game day food warm and ready for guests.
note: These casserole carriers are hard to find because they sell out VERY quickly.
It’s crazy how much everyone LOVES these little cocktail meatballs – and they think I work SO hard to make them!
In reality, it only takes THREE ingredients in your crockpot to crank out these little bites of heaven: frozen meatballs, a jar of grape jelly and an equal sized jar of BBQ sauce.
Yep, that’s it! Toss ’em in the crockpot in the morning and let them cook a few hours (note: I don’t put chives on mine – the family no-likey the chives).
Here’s the recipe:
7 Layer Taco Dip
I think the picture says it all – it’s 7 layers of YUM!
Here’s the recipe for the easy 7-layer dip:
Crack Chip Dip
Yep, you read that right – this potato chip dip is called CRACK dip… it’s THAT good and THAT addicting!
This is easy to make, but make this simple party dip ahead of time and let it chill in the fridge overnight… you won’t regret it! (and hey, invite me over when you make it!)
Watch how easy it is to make Crack Dip:
There’s only 4 ingredients in this simple party dip – sour cream, ranch dip mix, cheese and BACON. Some people add scallions too, but we don’t care for them so I don’t add them.
Here’s the recipe for this make ahead crack party dip – your crowd will LOVE it!
Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip
This is another of our favorites – Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip. I make it ALL the time. Many people make theirs in a crockpot, but I bake mine. Personally, I think it comes out much better that way.
Also, it is unbelievably good when re-heated. Seems all the flavors come together it actually tastes BETTER as a leftover!
Here’s the recipe for this easy Buffalo chicken dip:
Deviled Eggs for a Crowd
This is a GREAT recipe for deviled eggs – and it’s easy too.
Now get to cooking and pleasing your party crowd.
I’ll be waiting by the phone for my invitation!
More Easy Appetizers
- Easy Summer Party Appetizer Ideas
- Bacon Wrapped Brown Sugar Smokies
- Texas Trash Dip
- Sliced Dipping Potatoes
- Outback Cheese Fries (copycat recipe)
- Football Party Sliders
- Pretzel Crusted Chicken Nuggets
- Crockpot Meatballs
- 7 Layer Taco Dip
- Crack Chip Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip
- Deviled Eggs for a Crowd
- More Easy Appetizers
You MUST get one of these – it’s saved my party MANY times.
One of these cheap countertop ice makers is extra important for summer parties!
- Nutri Ninja with Auto IQ Blender Review Is the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ Blender REALLY worth the money and all the “best blender EVER” hype? Are ...
- Popsicles with Alcohol For The Grown Ups – Poptails and Shotsicle Recipes We Love Let’s make summer party popsicles for the ADULTS! Yes, these popsicle recipes have ALCOHOL in them (shotsicles or poptails) ...
- Cute Thanksgiving Cookies Kids Love To Make (and EAT!) I’ve found so many cute Thanksgiving cookie ideas that your kids or classroom are sure to love. They are ...
- 15 Fun & Easy Recipes for Kids To Make Easy and Delicious Recipes For Kids To Make By Themselves • Here are some fun, easy, and kid-friendly recipes your kids ...
Here's What's New:
- Popsicles with Alcohol For The Grown Ups – Poptails and Shotsicle Recipes We Love
- 5 Easy Summer Salads for a Crowd – Summer Salad Recipes We Love
- Farmhouse Kitchen Ideas on a Budget
- What Your Sleep Position Says About Your Relationship (How Couples Sleep and What It MEANS)
- DIY Foyer Decorating Ideas For Small Foyers and Apartment Entryways
- Easy DIY Closet Organizing System (7 Easy Steps)