Creative Ways To Save & Display Children’s Artwork •
I was looking around on Pinterest for easy DIY ideas for how to display my children’s artwork at home. I’m mainly interested in kids artwork display WALL ideas because I do want to show off and display their best art projects from each week. Wow! What cute ideas I’ve found! Let me show you my favorite kids artwork display ideas I like the best down below.
My kid’s do a LOT of crafts (she loves making Unicorn Crafts the best!) – so, naturally, I want to display the things they make at home AND the projects and artwork they make at school.
Here are some ideas I’m considering for displaying my children’s artwork.
1. Childrens’ Art Gallery Wall
This kids artwork display idea is a quick, easy, and inexpensive DIY solution to display (and rotate) children’s ever growing collection of art.
2. Kids Art Display Wall
This artwork display wall is just AWESOME! My kids would LOVE the chalkboard!
3. Hanging Kids Artwork Idea
This is a very cute (and easy) way to display children’s artwork – all you need is a curtain rod and some hooks! I think the wall word decals saying play, create, and dream is a perfect touch!
4. Craft and Homework Display Wall
I just love this idea for displaying the kids artwork and school stuff – a craft & homework wall display set up in a homework station idea. Smart, right?!
- It’s Summer! Here’s What’s HOT at InvolveryAhhhhh, summertime – you’re my favorite! The kids are out of school, the days are longer, and we all spend a ...
- Unique Bulletin Board Ideas For Teachers and Classrooms• 50+ Clever and Creative DIY Classroom Bulletin Boards for All Reasons, Seasons, Ages and Holidays • Teachers – ...
- 15 Fun & Easy Recipes for Kids To MakeEasy and Delicious Recipes For Kids To Make By Themselves • Here are some fun, easy, and kid-friendly recipes your kids ...
- Upcycle Projects and Ideas – DIY Upcycled Household Items and Junk Into Furniture, Decor and More13 Unique Ways To Reuse and Repurpose Junk, Thrift Store Finds and Other Household Items in Your Home – Let’s ...