Creative Ways To Save & Display Children’s Artwork •
I was looking around on Pinterest for easy DIY ideas for how to display my children’s artwork at home. I’m mainly interested in kids artwork display WALL ideas because I do want to show off and display their best art projects from each week. Wow! What cute ideas I’ve found! Let me show you my favorite kids artwork display ideas I like the best down below.
Alrighty, before we get started, I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and that as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Many links found on this page may take you to another website (and they should open in a new window so you don't lose your place). Enjoy and feel free to share with your friends!
My kid’s do a LOT of crafts (she loves making Unicorn Crafts the best!) – so, naturally, I want to display the things they make at home AND the projects and artwork they make at school.
Here are some ideas I’m considering for displaying my children’s artwork.
1. Childrens’ Art Gallery Wall
This kids artwork display idea is a quick, easy, and inexpensive DIY solution to display (and rotate) children’s ever growing collection of art.
2. Kids Art Display Wall
This artwork display wall is just AWESOME! My kids would LOVE the chalkboard!
3. Hanging Kids Artwork Idea
This is a very cute (and easy) way to display children’s artwork – all you need is a curtain rod and some hooks! I think the wall word decals saying play, create, and dream is a perfect touch!
4. Craft and Homework Display Wall
I just love this idea for displaying the kids artwork and school stuff – a craft & homework wall display set up in a homework station idea. Smart, right?!
- Autumn Decor Ideas – 21 Unique Autumn Decorations I Found On Amazon Autumn is in the air – my favorite time of year! Football, Halloween Thanksgiving food, and FAMILY! Here are some ...
- Master Bedroom Chandeliers Ideas and Pictures Love bedroom decorating ideas with chandeliers? Me too! Especially when it’s a rustic/shabby chic master bedroom. Below ...
- DIY Handprint Christmas Ornaments – Easy Christmas Keepsake Crafts For Kids To Make Cute Fingerprint Snowman Ornaments For Toddlers and Preschoolers To Make For Gifts or as a Keepsake Decoration For Your Christmas ...
- Popsicle Stick Christmas Crafts -See the DIY Holiday Ornaments Our Readers Made • Easy Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree Ornaments To Make • Need an easy popsicle stick craft for the kids to ...