Repurposed Old Dresser Ideas – How about some clever old dresser makeover ideas? Clever and CHEAP things to do with old chest of drawers that is missing drawers or has no drawers at all – these upcycled old dresser ideas are SO creative!
I love frugal furniture ideas and nothing makes me happier than finding a cheap old piece of furniture to repurpose.
Many think that an old dresser without drawers can’t really be turned into anything useful, but that is so wrong!
Just look at these wonderful and easy DIY projects for old dressers without drawers (or with missing drawers)
Did you know you can repurpose a chest of drawers into a dollhouse? It’s one of my favorite DIY dollhouse ideas since it has more meaning than a plastic dollhouse found in stores these days.
This doll house idea is my favorite! What a wonderful use of an old dresser!
Old Dresser Into Bookcase
This is a simple idea for dressers without drawers – turn an old dresser into a bookshelf.
HOW to repurpose a dresser into a bookshelf? Simply find a cheap old dresser at a thrift store or yard sale and then turn into a book shelf like this:
Maybe you’ve seen kitchen islands made out of dressers before, but this was new to me. Take a look at these dressers turned into a kitchen island with cabinet space and more.
Using Dressers For Kitchen Cabinets or Island
This is something my in-laws have done – they found an old dresser that was missing drawers and turned it into a kitchen island.
Notice the pet bowls at the bottom =)
Make a Craft Storage Cabinet
To me, this next idea for old dressers without drawers is one of my favorite home organization hacks – take an old dresser without drawers and put baskets in the drawers areas.
What a brilliant and CHEAP way to organize your craft room!
Home Office Cabinet
Repurposed Dresser TV Stand
How about repurposing a dresser into an entertainment center or flat screen TV dresser stand. You can even convert an old buffest into a TV stand.
Short on cash, but want a pretty TV table / entertainment console to put your TV on, hold your cable and satellite box and all the other stuff?
Check this idea below!
Or this DIY dresser makeover idea – a free dresser someone was going to throw away turned into a TV stand!
DIY Hidden Litter Box
An on-going problem for cat owners is – WHERE to PUT the litter box (especially if you live in a small house or apartment). Using an old dresser without drawers is a great way how to build a litter box enclosure – yep, make a dresser cat litter box!
Again, an old dresser without drawers to the rescue – turn it into a cheap and pretty little box cabinet like this:
Repurpose a Tall Dresser Into Storage Cabinet
Now, I LOVE this last idea for upcycling and repurposing a chest of drawers without drawers into something useful – take an old dresser and turn it into a storage “locker” for your kids to hold their backpacks, school stuff, shoes, etc.
Isn’t it gorgeous?!?!
✅ More Ideas For You:
- Fun & Easy Fall Crafts For Kids To Make Cute and Easy DIY Kids Fall Crafts To Make at Preschool, Pre-K, Sunday School Or a Fun Craft Project At ...
- DIY Christmas Crafts for Kids – Easy Craft Projects for Christmas Here are a few super cute and easy DIY Christmas crafts for kids to make! All these Holiday ...
- Best of 2019 Winners: Best Coffee Makers of the Year • Best Coffee Makers for the Money • The competition in the coffee maker category was very tough this year for ...
- Tiffany Blue Kitchen Accessories – Where I Found Them All & These are the Tiffany Blue kitchen accessories she wants for her wedding shower from me – and I found them ...
Here's What's New:
- Unicorn Crafts for Kids – Cute & Easy DIY Unicorn Craft Ideas
- Jack Daniels Bottle Crafts – 99+ DIY Whiskey Bottle Crafts Ideas
- Popsicles with Alcohol For The Grown Ups – Poptails and Shotsicle Recipes We Love
- 5 Easy Summer Salads for a Crowd – Summer Salad Recipes We Love
- Farmhouse Kitchen Ideas on a Budget
- What Your Sleep Position Says About Your Relationship (How Couples Sleep and What It MEANS)