Repurposed Old Dresser Ideas – How about some clever old dresser makeover ideas? Clever and CHEAP things to do with old chest of drawers that is missing drawers or has no drawers at all – these upcycled old dresser ideas are SO creative!
I love frugal furniture ideas and nothing makes me happier than finding a cheap old piece of furniture to repurpose.
Many think that an old dresser without drawers can’t really be turned into anything useful, but that is so wrong!
Just look at these wonderful and easy DIY projects for old dressers without drawers (or with missing drawers)
Did you know you can repurpose a chest of drawers into a dollhouse? It’s one of my favorite DIY dollhouse ideas since it has more meaning than a plastic dollhouse found in stores these days.
This doll house idea is my favorite! What a wonderful use of an old dresser!
Old Dresser Into Bookcase
This is a simple idea for dressers without drawers – turn an old dresser into a bookshelf.
HOW to repurpose a dresser into a bookshelf? Simply find a cheap old dresser at a thrift store or yard sale and then turn into a book shelf like this:
Maybe you’ve seen kitchen islands made out of dressers before, but this was new to me. Take a look at these dressers turned into a kitchen island with cabinet space and more.
Using Dressers For Kitchen Cabinets or Island
This is something my in-laws have done – they found an old dresser that was missing drawers and turned it into a kitchen island.
Notice the pet bowls at the bottom =)
Make a Craft Storage Cabinet
To me, this next idea for old dressers without drawers is one of my favorite home organization hacks – take an old dresser without drawers and put baskets in the drawers areas.
What a brilliant and CHEAP way to organize your craft room!
Home Office Cabinet
Repurposed Dresser TV Stand
How about repurposing a dresser into an entertainment center or flat screen TV dresser stand. You can even convert an old buffest into a TV stand.
Short on cash, but want a pretty TV table / entertainment console to put your TV on, hold your cable and satellite box and all the other stuff?
Check this idea below!
Or this DIY dresser makeover idea – a free dresser someone was going to throw away turned into a TV stand!
DIY Hidden Litter Box
An on-going problem for cat owners is – WHERE to PUT the litter box (especially if you live in a small house or apartment). Using an old dresser without drawers is a great way how to build a litter box enclosure – yep, make a dresser cat litter box!
Again, an old dresser without drawers to the rescue – turn it into a cheap and pretty little box cabinet like this:
Repurpose a Tall Dresser Into Storage Cabinet
Now, I LOVE this last idea for upcycling and repurposing a chest of drawers without drawers into something useful – take an old dresser and turn it into a storage “locker” for your kids to hold their backpacks, school stuff, shoes, etc.
Isn’t it gorgeous?!?!
✅ More Ideas For You:
- Foyer Accent Wall Ideas Easy DIY Decorating Ideas for Your Entryway Wall – I just LOVE accent walls, don’t you? To me, accent walls ...
- Holiday Ideas Holiday crafts, recipes, DIY ideas and so much more from Involvery for every holiday all year long. Jump To: New Years Valentine’s Day St ...
- DIY Farmhouse Rustic Mudroom Decor Ideas We Love DIY mud room designs and pictures of mudrooms decorating ideas we love… mudroom cubbies, cabinets, baskets, mudroom organization ideas and ...
- Sliding Barn Doors – DIY Sliding Barn Door Ideas For Your Home Oh how I LOVE sliding barn doors inside houses! Such a warm and beautiful look in my favorite rustic farmhouse ...
Here's What's New:
- Cheesy Party Cheese Dip Recipes You MUST Try At Home
- Stunning Home Office Ideas That Will Make You Want To Work From Home
- Cute & Easy DIY Birthday Candy Card Ideas
- Kindergarten Readiness Free Printables, Checklists and More
- Ziploc Brownie Recipe – Homemade Brownie Mix in a Bag
- Foyer Accent Wall Ideas