• Easy Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree Ornaments To Make •
Need an easy popsicle stick craft for the kids to make on Christmas break? Take a look at these super cute popsicle ornament crafts below.
Our readers are SO crafty – just look at the adorable popsicle stick Christmas crafts they made for their Christmas trees!
Perhaps you’ve seen this Christmas crafts for kids pin on Pinterest that we shared last year?
(note: you can see ALL the easy Christmas craft ideas for kids here)
Our Pinterest friends made their own versions of our popsicle stick ornaments and shared them with us.
So cute! Popsicle stick Santas and snowmen and reindeer and elves.
And so easy (and FUN!) to make!
I can’t wait to show you all the ornaments they made below.
If you’d like to share YOUR popsicle stick ornaments – be sure to share them in the ‘Tried It’ section of this pin here.
Ok, here’s a sneak peek at the craft stick ornaments they made. You can see the full size images below.
Ready to make your own popsicle stick Christmas ornaments?
This video shows you how:
Many thanks to all the Pinterest users who shared THEIR homemade Christmas ornaments on this popsicle stick ornaments pin here.
Here's What's New:
- DIY Grinch Decorations and Christmas Ornaments
- How To Make Hair Bows for Babies
- DIY Coffee Station Ideas – Home Coffee Bars Pictures & Inspiration
- Best Bath Toys for Toddlers – Fun Bath Toys Toddlers Love
- Jack Daniels Bottle Crafts – 99+ DIY Jack Daniels Bottle Ideas
- Easy Apple Cider Recipes for Instant Pot and Crock Pot
*posts may contain affiliate links.
learn how this blog makes money