These pictures of kitchen coffee corners and coffee nooks are SO pretty – I SO want one in MY kitchen! My neighbor has a coffee corner like the rustic one below and I’m looking for a gift for her for her birthday.
If YOU are trying to find a gift for someone who has a coffee nook, coffee corner, or coffee station in their kitchen? Perhaps YOU have a coffee nook and want to buy YOURSELF a gift? There are plenty of great ideas for a thoughtful and unique gift for the coffee lover on your gift list. Whether you’re buying for Christmas or for a birthday gift, for the teachers at your child’s school for Teacher Appreciation Day or a holiday or for ANY friend who, like me, sure love their coffee nook, you’re sure to find some unique coffee gifts on this page.
If your budget is tight, you can also check out some DIY coffee gift ideas, too – many times, the BEST gift ideas are the ones you make, not necessarily the gifts you buy.
But let’s be real, you can NEVER have too many Rae Dunn items in your coffee nook, amIright?
The BIG trend these days is for people to set up a coffee bar in their kitchen. These DIY coffee station ideas are VERY popular lately so if your friend or family members has been talking about setting up their own coffee bar, a GREAT gift idea is anything that fits in with the theme of their coffee station design.
Here are some coffee bar set up ideas we like as well as link to find the unique pieces in each picture.
Love this coffee bar set up idea above – the wall shelf with baskets, the hanging mugs, the coffee/tea/sugar canisters, the Keruig coffee maker and that cabinet!
Here are links to some of the items in the picture above:
A coffee lover will always appreciate a grinder and a few pounds of gourmet coffee as a coffee gift – providing they don’t already have the grinder. There are two types of grinder that you can buy. One chops and one is called a burr grinder. The burr is said to make a better cup of coffee, so get that type of your coffee gift. If the recipient of the gift does not have a burr grinder, go ahead and get them one. You can get them their favorite coffee beans in whole form, or if you aren’t sure of their favorite, you can get them something you think they may like.
For MY coffee nook – just buy me ALL of THIS:
Another good coffee gift, if you have the money to spend, is a coffee cup that makes either just one cup at a time, or one that works like the makers you see in the store?meaning you can just press a button or a bar and the coffee comes right out into the cup, bypassing the glass carafe altogether. You can get filters or special coffee samples that go with this type of coffee gift so that they can start using it right away. This makes a great birthday or Christmas present when you want to spend a little more on someone for a gift.
Inexpensive coffee gifts would be things like coffee mugs and simple bags of gourmet coffee. The coffee may run you about eight to ten dollars a pound, so it actually will not cost you that much to give them really great coffee. You may not know what they like, and in that case, get them something natural and unflavored. You can even get them a bag of decaf and a bag of regular coffee so that they have some to enjoy not only in the morning, but some of your coffee gift can also be enjoyed in the evening as well.
There are other great ideas out there for coffee gifts if you look. You can find gift baskets online that your coffee lover is going to flip over. You can find a variety of different mugs in different colors, sizes, and designs if you need to get a coffee gift that fits into a tight budget. There are all types of novelty gifts that you can find online if you search around. To a coffee lover, coffee is something that they are always going to need more of, and they always want a way to make it even better. Keep that in mind and whatever gift you choose as a result is sure to be a hit.
You can also look into coffee bar decor items.
This coffee bar is gorgeous AND unique because it’s NOT set up in the kitchen:
I just love ALL the items and nick-nacks that are used to set up this coffee/beverage station – and how original to have it by the stairs!
Now this below is a super cute DIY teacher gift idea for the teacher who loves coffee AND Rae Dunn.
Note: Rae Dunn mugs can be expensive – use any cute mug, it doesn’t HAVE to be Rae Dunn.
- Creative DIY Storage Ideas for Small Spaces Small Space Storage Hacks – Let’s take a look at some creative DIY storage solutions for small spaces – from ...
- Best Ever Green Bean Casserole Recipe Holiday Recipe Idea – When it comes to food we have at our family get-togethers, there is ALWAYS some form ...
- Pinterest DIY Home Projects To Try – Issue 1024 • Best DIY Home Projects on Pinterest Today • If you love looking at the best DIY ideas on Pinterest, you’re ...
- Subway Tile Decor Ideas: Unique and Beautiful Subway Tile DIY Ideas for Your Home Subway tile kitchen backsplashes, subway tile bathroom walls, subway tile EVERYWHERE. One of the most popular home improvement projects lately ...
Here's What's New:
- 28 Affordable & Cheap Baby Shower Gift Ideas For Those on a Budget
- Unique Wine Lover Gifts 2019 – Best Inexpensive Gifts for Wine Lovers
- Infused Water Recipes and Benefits – How To Make Fruit Infused Water
- Skillet Cookie Recipes – Deep Dish Cookies Made In a Cast Iron Skillet
- 26 Homemade Valentine Gift Ideas For Him – DIY Gifts He Will Love
- YETI Coolers – Worth It? Or Just Hype? (YETI Reviews 2019)