I love me a cordless vacuum cleaner, don’t you? I don’t know how YOUR house is, but in this house, I’d be lost without a good cordless vacuum to suck up that day’s mess (ok, the mess of the HOUR…haha!)
I’ve always been a Swiffer kind of gal. I’ve got my Swiffer mop and I’ve got my Swiffer cordless vacuum. So off I go Swiffer vacuumin’ and then Swiffer moppin’ – over and over and OVER.
I’ve always wondered why oh WHY couldn’t someone come up with ONE floor care tool that vacuumed AND mopped at the same time?
Well guess what? Someone finally did come out with an amazing cordless vacuum/mop combo recently and it’s sure to be one the best selling cordless vacuum cleaners for 2016 (and maybe longer – it’s pretty awesome!)
Current Top-Rated Cordless Vacuums 2016
Those are 3 amazing cordless vacuum cleaners right there – you can’t go wrong with any of them.
It’s most likely that you’re familiar with Hoover and Eureka cordless vacuums – they are both really great, high-quality brands – and those 2 stick vacuums above are exceptional.
Thing is, they aren’t just great for “my” kind of vacuuming needs, they are also excellent college dorm room vacuums and an awesome option for the elderly who need a more lightweight vacuum cleaner that is easier to handle than a full-sized unit.
That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if you said you’ve never heard of the Rowenta cordless stick vacuum above.
Consumers LOVE that Rowenta vacuum! They love the suction power and the long charge/battery life of that cordless.
Here’s what one reviewer had to say:
“After charging this and running this vacuum for the first time, its power was stunning for a cordless model. I have had several cordless vacuums, none with this suction and pep.
*Dust cup is high quality and easy to use
*Corner cleaning is great
*Lots of power
*Long duration of usage
*Cordless makes it very easy to spot clean from room to room
This is a great vacuum. Price point reflects the quality of the product.” Read the full review here.
It’s a pretty awesome little cordless vacuum, that’s for sure!
If you’re looking for a cordless vacuum cleaner that will be best-rated for a long time to come, choose any of those top 3 cordless vacs above.
You can’t go wrong and you will be happy with your purchase.
But, if you’re willing to try something new, let me tell you about the “latest and greatest” in the cordless vacuum cleaner world.
Introducing – A Cordless Vacuum That Vacuums and Mops at the SAME TIME!
Let me introduce you to the Dyson DC56 Hard:
The Dyson Hard DC56 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is engineered for hard floor cleaning. Using dual vacuum suction channels and a wet wipe, it removes both dirt and grime in a single action. It has patented Root Cyclone technology and is powered by the Dyson digital motor V2. It’s the only vacuum cleaner to combine powerful constant suction and a wet wipe.
You can also easily remove the bottom part and use it as a simply cordless handheld vacuum for the stairs or your car. [/raw]
If the thought of an all-in-one vacuum/mop combination interests you, feel free to read all the reviews here or click the Dyson banner below to learn more, watch videos, get the full list of features, etc etc.
Best-Rated Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaners & Reviews
Pin Any Image From This Page:
- Brilliant and Easy Baby Closet Organization and Nursery… Want to easily organize the nursery closet? Need some organization ideas, tips, hacks, and DIY inspiration to completely organize your baby's closet? You're in the right place! On this page…
- Small Kitchen DIY Ideas – Before & After Remodel… Tiny Kitchen DIY Ideas: If you have a tiny kitchen AND you're on a budget, a small kitchen remodel can seem almost impossible with limited space and limited funds. Good…
- Baby Led Weaning: My Experience, Tips, First Foods and Tips Ready to start baby-led weaning (called BLW for short or referred to as 'baby led feeding')? Here’s some advice and tips from a mom who knows how to do baby-led…
- 12+ Unique DIY Sensory Board Ideas for Toddlers Busy board ideas! Lots of unique DIY sensory board pictures and ideas so YOU can make a homemade sensory board for your toddler or baby. Have you thought about making…
- Farmhouse Kitchen Canister Sets and Farmhouse Decor Ideas Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to kitchen decorating idea, but you would be hard pressed to find many that do not like the cozy, welcoming atmosphere of…
- Mason Jar Cupcakes – Easy DIY Cupcakes in a Jar Looking for come creative cupcakes ideas? Take a look below at these super easy mason jar cupcakes recipes and DIY how to instructions I've collected on this page. We've collected…
- YETI Coolers – Worth It? Or Just Hype? (YETI Reviews… YETI ice chest coolers... worth it? Or over-priced hype? Here's what I found out. Everywhere I look these days, someone has a YETI cooler or tumbler or coozie…. it’s crazy!…
- Nutri Ninja with Auto IQ Blender Review Is the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ Blender REALLY worth the money and all the "best blender EVER" hype? Are there better blender options than the Ninja Auto IQ model? Is…
- Tiny Laundry Room Ideas – Space Saving DIY Creative… Tiny Laundry Room Ideas and Pictures: If you have a small laundry room in your home or apartment, you know the struggle is REAL trying to get the most out…
- Unique and Easy Thanksgiving Desserts – Fun &… When coming up with ideas for Thanksgiving desserts, your sure don't want to make the same ol thing, right? How about trying one of the unique and easy Thanksgiving dessert…