9 Potluck Brunch Ideas For a Crowd, Work Breakfast Potluck or Holiday Morning – Overnight Ideas Too – Out of all the most popular brunch and potluck breakfast ideas, these are our favorite make ahead crock pot breakfast and brunch casseroles to cook in your slow cooker crock-pot (which is as close to a NO cook breakfast we can get, right?)
These cheap and easy breakfast potluck ideas are perfect for guests, work/office potluck breakfast, Christmas morning (or ANY holiday morning), family gatherings / large groups, a breakfast or brunch potluck or just because you’re about to have a busy day and need breakfast to be ready for your family when you wake up.
posts may contain affiliate links -Enjoy and feel free to share with your friends!
Slow Cooker Brunch Recipes For a Crowd
Below are our picks the the yummiest, easiest, and crowd pleasing favorite crockpot slow cooker brunch recipes for a crowd. Many can be made ahead of time and then slow cooked overnight which makes them PERFECT for an office potluck breakfast at work or an easy brunch for any sized crowd.
My kids LOVE the french toast crockpot breakfast casserole (they love ANYTHING sweet for breakfast), the hubby loves any crockpot breakfast with eggs, cheese, hashbrowns and grits, our out of town friends LOVE the tater tot breakfast casserole I make in my beloved crockpot for our annual Christmas potluck…. and me?
I like a healthy crockpot breakfast (see the Keto-friendly make ahead breakfast casserole below if you’re eating low carb – it’s insanely good!)
9 Breakfast Potluck Ideas
1. Potluck Cinnamon Roll Brunch Casserole
This slow cooker Cinnamon Roll Casserole is unbelievably delicious… AND it uses canned refrigerated cinnamon rolls. It’s super easy and makes an easy potluck dessert too if you want something sweet.
2. Slow Cooker Breakfast Scramble
I’m a HUGE fan of easy crockpot recipes – and this slow cooker breakfast scramble is a favorite at any potluck – it uses FROZEN hashbrowns and cubed ham you find in the grocery lunch meat department – so good and SO easy. My breakfast crowd loved it!
3. Healthy Slow Cooker Brunch Casserole
Have anyone in your crowd that needs a healthy breakfast option at your potluck? This Keto brunch casserole is perfect – only sausage, bacon, eggs and CHEESE in this crock-pot casserole – and it’s ready in only 2 hours!
4. Overnight Crockpot Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
Crock Pot Crack Hash Brown Potatoes, the quintessential comfort food gets an easy and delicious make-over with the addition of Ranch seasoning and bacon.
5. Slow Cooker Biscuit Potluck Casserole
Quick & easy Crockpot Biscuit Casserole that the whole brunch party crowd will love. Biscuits, eggs, cheese & bacon combine for the perfect slow cooker breakfast casserole recipe.
6. Tater Tot and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
One of our favorite overnight slow cooker breakfast recipes – uses frozen hashbrowns to make it extra easy. Sausage, eggs, cheese and tater tots makes it perfect for any crowd – even if you have picky eaters.
7. Biscuits and Gravy Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
This easy and delicious Biscuits and Gravy Crockpot Breakfast Casserole is perfect for feeding a hungry crowd – perfect for a breakfast potluck, weekend guests or holiday mornings.
8. Blueberry Potluck Brunch Casserole
This slow cooker blueberry French toast casserole is the ultimate crockpot brunch recipe – it is sure to impress any crowd. It not only LOOKS like you worked really hard on it, it tastes amazing!
9. Overnight Crockpot Breakfast Bake
This next slow cooker recipe is super easy – it’s an OVERNIGHT crockpot breakfast bake that uses frozen hashbrowns.
What I love about it that she scoops it out of the slow cooker and wraps it up in soft burrito wraps – everyone loves it (especially the kids!)
✅ Try these Last Minute Potluck Ideas
More Make Ahead Breakfast Potluck Ideas
Easy Weeknight Meals For Picky Eaters-Cheap & Kid-Friendly
...need EASY weeknight dinner ideas to feed your picky eaters? the recipes on this page have you covered...
Easy Potluck Desserts For a Crowd-My Grandma’s Recipes
- these potluck desserts are my Grandmother's famous church potluck dessert recipes... she made the BEST potluck desserts...
Punch To Make For Parties-11 Simple Easy Punch Recipes For a Crowd
- my personal favorite simple party punch recipes for any size crowd (and some are ONLY for the grown-ups) - no matter what the occasion is, these are the easiest punch recipes to make for your party...
15+ Easy Finger Food Appetizer Ideas For a Party Crowd
- from summer party appetizers to budget-friendly finger food ideas, these are my favorite easy and cheap appetizers for ANY size crowd...
Easy Breakfast Bundt Cake Recipes For A Stress-Free Brunch Party
- simple & delicious brunch desserts and breakfast sweet cakes to make your brunch a HUGE sucess...
- Slow Cooker Brunch Recipes For a Crowd
- 9 Breakfast Potluck Ideas
- 1. Potluck Cinnamon Roll Brunch Casserole
- 2. Slow Cooker Breakfast Scramble
- 3. Healthy Slow Cooker Brunch Casserole
- 4. Overnight Crockpot Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
- 5. Slow Cooker Biscuit Potluck Casserole
- 6. Tater Tot and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- 7. Biscuits and Gravy Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- 8. Blueberry Potluck Brunch Casserole
- 9. Overnight Crockpot Breakfast Bake
- More Make Ahead Breakfast Potluck Ideas