Since I have ALL these old flower pots laying around, I decided to find some cute (and EASY) DIY ideas for clay pots so I can decorate them and turn them into pretty garden decorations and things for my yard and patio.
Below are some REALLY cute crafts with clay flower pots that I just LOVE. If you’re looking for things to do with flower pots and how to decorate clay pots at home (for flowers OR for decorations), take a look at all the ideas I’ve collected below.
More DIY Garden Ideas:
- Welcome To Involvery How can we make YOUR life better today? New On Involvery: & Reader Favorite DIY Ideas Home Decor DIY & Crafts Food & Recipes Organize ...
- 19+ Healthy Snack Ideas Kids WILL Eat – Healthy Snacks for Toddlers, Preschoolers & Kids of all Ages Need some healthy snack ideas your kids WILL eat? Even if they’re picky eaters? Toddlers, preschoolers and kids ...
- Backyard Japanese Garden Tips and Ideas Ready to create your own backyard Japanese garden? These tips will help! I’ve been looking into Japanese gardening ideas ...
- Easter DIY – Unique and Creative DIY Easter Ideas for the Whole Family • 50+ Adorable, Creative and Easy DIY Easter Ideas • Tons of fun DIY Easter ideas you’ll love! ...
Here's What's New:
- Stunning Home Office Ideas That Will Make You Want To Work From Home
- Cute & Easy DIY Birthday Candy Card Ideas
- Kindergarten Readiness Free Printables, Checklists and More
- Ziploc Brownie Recipe – Homemade Brownie Mix in a Bag
- Foyer Accent Wall Ideas
- How To Decorate Your Room WITHOUT Buying Anything