Many people these days are choosing not to spend money every year on real Christmas trees. There are so many realistic artificial trees out there, like the one in the picture, that are stunning, full Christmas trees that look real, but they’re not.
You can find premium fake trees that are totally realistic looking balsam, fir, pine, or any evergreen tree with realistic looking needles ready for decorating with breath-taking colored Christmas lights (or clear lights) to be ready for Santa’s visit.
In a rush?
Here’s some beautiful (and affordable) artificial Christmas trees that Amazon has
I don’t know about you, but I’m ALL about someone bringing my new Christmas tree TO me =)
What are some of the benefits of artificial trees?
Well first, you don’t spend money year after year. After all, the most realistic artificial Christmas tree will last for years. You pay one price for a gorgeous tree, and then you enjoy it throughout the years without worrying about finding time and money to get a new Christmas tree every year. It’s one less thing to worry about during the holiday season.
Artificial trees are neater and need less maintenance, so that frees up time to do other things. You don’t have to worry that the artificial tree needs to have water. The artificial tree you buy will not drop needles all over your floors, and you won’t have to worry about cleaning them up each day (the needles from real Christmas trees drive me CRAZY!).
Are There Realistic Artificial Trees?See this AMAZING Artificial Christmas Tree Here
If you aren’t completely convinced that an artificial tree is for you, you may not know what kind of trees are out there today. You may be thinking back about 20 years or so, when an artificial tree didn’t look quite real and didn’t produce the same sort of effect as a real tree makes.
However, with so many advancements in technology, there are all kinds of artificial trees that look like the real thing. The paint applied to the branches and the way the trutip needles are made is done so that your artificial tree can compete visually with any realistic evergreen tree in the forest. In fact, one of the best things about artificial trees is that you can create that “full tree” look much more easily than you can with a real tree that may naturally be sparse in some areas. This means your lights will look MUCH better on an artificial tree.
How Can You Find The Right Artificial Tree?
You might be wondering how you can find the most realistic artificial Christmas tree. After all, there are a lot of them out there. Here are a few tips that may help you.
Artificial Christmas Tree Buying Tips
1. Think of Christmas trees and what you want to see on yours.
To find the a truly life-like artificial Christmas tree, you need to think about what your definition of “realistic tree” is. Make a short list of what you expect to see in a real tree. You don’t need to write the list down, but if you can remember the qualities you’re looking for, you’ll be that much more focused when you start your search for an artificial tree. If how your lights hang on your tree is important – write it down. If you have heavy ornaments, write that down as well (that’s a great reason to look for artificial trees).
2. Know what type of tree you’re looking for.
After you know what you want your tree to look like, find out what type of Christmas tree you are interested in. Do you want a balsam fir or a white pine? There are dozens of types of trees that are used as Christmas trees, and if the perfect tree in your mind is a blue spruce tree, of course you’ll be disappointed if you’re only seeing artificial Scotch pine trees.
Know what kind of tree you’re looking for if you want the most realistic artificial Christmas tree.
3. Talk to your family about THEIR vision for perfect Christmas trees.
Christmas is, of course, a family time. There is no reason that your Christmas tree decision should be made alone. Ask your family for opinions about what kind of tree you should get for your home. That way, everyone will be on the right page and everyone has a say about what the tree will look like.
4. Know what your budget is.
The next step to the perfect artificial tree is to make sure that you stay within your budget. While you will save money from not buying trees each year, you still need to be sure that you are aware of how much you want to spend. Know your limit before you start looking, so that you don’t throw your budget out the window because you see something you really like.
5. Look online for the best prices.
The Internet can help you save money on all kinds of artificial trees. Before you buy anything, make sure you do a quick search to see if you can buy a comparable tree from a different vendor. Check to see if you can find sales and coupons to use, too.
Of course, the best prices may be found in your local neighborhood. Luckily, the Internet can also help you with that. You can look up local vendors to find out whether their prices are worth stopping in for. Local stores can also be great because you can usually see a sample tree set up, so you know what to expect. Premium tress can be expensive, but if you start shopping early, you’ll be able to get a great deal – even on a BIG over-sized tree! Heck, you might even be able to get shipping for free too!
6. Make sure the retailer you buy your tree from is a reputable one.See this 7 1/2′ Dunhill Fir Xmas Tree Here
This is especially true if you buy your tree online. Make sure that the seller has a good return policy, and be sure you can get in touch with their customer service department. Spend some time looking at online reviews and testimonials to determine whether a company is smart to buy from.
7. Try out the tree in your home.
You may not need to assemble the entire tree at once, but you should be able to tell as you handle the branches whether the tree looks realistic to you. If not, put the entire tree together and decorate it. If it’s the right tree for you, it will look like any real tree you have ever bought.
After reading this article, you should know that the most realistic artificial Christmas tree is in your future. You have learned some tips to help you find it, and if you are patient, you will find a beautiful tree that can be part of your Christmases for years to come.
Front Porch Artificial Christmas Trees
I have big plans for decorating my front porch for Christmas this year, how about you?
Here is one plan I have:
I also plan to put at least one fake Christmas tree outside.
Here are some ideas I’m considering:
Artificial Christmas Trees Q&A
- Real or Fake Christmas Tree – Which is Greener? – article here.
- Artificial Christmas Tree or Real for Allergy Sufferers – article here.
“Pop Up” Predecorated Artificial Christmas Trees
How about a beautiful artificial Christmas tree that is already decorated?
Seriously, just pop it open, plug in the lights, and you’re done =)
Most Popular Artificial Christmas Trees
Below are some fake Christmas trees that we think look very realistic.
Feel free to click any picture to get more details and read the reviews on that particular tree.
- How To Find The Most Realistic Artificial Christmas Tree
- What are some of the benefits of artificial trees?
- Are There Realistic Artificial Trees?
- How Can You Find The Right Artificial Tree?
- Artificial Christmas Tree Buying Tips
- 1. Think of Christmas trees and what you want to see on yours.
- 2. Know what type of tree you’re looking for.
- 3. Talk to your family about THEIR vision for perfect Christmas trees.
- 4. Know what your budget is.
- 5. Look online for the best prices.
- 6. Make sure the retailer you buy your tree from is a reputable one.
- 7. Try out the tree in your home.
- Front Porch Artificial Christmas Trees
- Artificial Christmas Trees Q&A
- “Pop Up” Predecorated Artificial Christmas Trees
- Most Popular Artificial Christmas Trees
Pin Any Image From This Page:
- Brilliant and Easy Baby Closet Organization and Nursery… Want to easily organize the nursery closet? Need some organization ideas, tips, hacks, and DIY inspiration to completely organize your baby's closet? You're in the right place! On this page…
- Small Kitchen DIY Ideas – Before & After Remodel… Tiny Kitchen DIY Ideas: If you have a tiny kitchen AND you're on a budget, a small kitchen remodel can seem almost impossible with limited space and limited funds. Good…
- Baby Led Weaning: My Experience, Tips, First Foods and Tips Ready to start baby-led weaning (called BLW for short or referred to as 'baby led feeding')? Here’s some advice and tips from a mom who knows how to do baby-led…
- 12+ Unique DIY Sensory Board Ideas for Toddlers Busy board ideas! Lots of unique DIY sensory board pictures and ideas so YOU can make a homemade sensory board for your toddler or baby. Have you thought about making…
- Farmhouse Kitchen Canister Sets and Farmhouse Decor Ideas Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to kitchen decorating idea, but you would be hard pressed to find many that do not like the cozy, welcoming atmosphere of…
- Mason Jar Cupcakes – Easy DIY Cupcakes in a Jar Looking for come creative cupcakes ideas? Take a look below at these super easy mason jar cupcakes recipes and DIY how to instructions I've collected on this page. We've collected…
- YETI Coolers – Worth It? Or Just Hype? (YETI Reviews… YETI ice chest coolers... worth it? Or over-priced hype? Here's what I found out. Everywhere I look these days, someone has a YETI cooler or tumbler or coozie…. it’s crazy!…
- Unique and Easy Thanksgiving Desserts – Fun &… When coming up with ideas for Thanksgiving desserts, your sure don't want to make the same ol thing, right? How about trying one of the unique and easy Thanksgiving dessert…
- Tiny Laundry Room Ideas – Space Saving DIY Creative… Tiny Laundry Room Ideas and Pictures: If you have a small laundry room in your home or apartment, you know the struggle is REAL trying to get the most out…
- Nutri Ninja with Auto IQ Blender Review Is the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ Blender REALLY worth the money and all the "best blender EVER" hype? Are there better blender options than the Ninja Auto IQ model? Is…