Here’s my on-going collection of easy crockpot mac and cheese recipes that I cook at home and for get-togethers (I love cooking mac and cheese for a crowd – and they sure love eating it! It’s one of our favorite Thanksgiving side dishes, too!)
note: I use the slow cooker setting on my Ninja cooker for these crockpot macaroni and cheese recipes – perfect every time!
If you’ve never cooked with a Ninja, you really should check it out! It’s the BEST appliance in my kitchen.
Mac and cheese is an absolute family favorite here.
In fact, my kids have requested that I made Mac and Cheese Bacon Cheeseburgers before (yes, the mac and cheese is the “bun”!!!):
So, yep, we LOVE macaroni and cheese!!!! To me, mac and cheese is the ULTIMATE comfort food and a number one crowd-pleaser!
- Slow Cooker/Crockpot Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Best Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese with BACON Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Mac and Cheese Recipe
- How To Make Crockpot Mac n’ Cheese
- Simple Crock Pot Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese with Velveeta
- Crock Pot Mac n’ Cheese with Cream Cheese
Slow Cooker/Crockpot Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
1 (10.75 oz) can Cheddar cheese soup, condensed
1/2 tsp Mustard, dry
2 cups Elbow macaroni
1/2 tsp Black pepper
1/2 tsp Salt
4 tbsp Butter
2 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated sharp
1 cup Milk
1/2 cup Sour cream
Mix all ingredients together in your crockpot and cook for 2 hours.
Best Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe
In this easy mac and cheese recipe video, I’m going to show you how to make macaroni and cheese in the Crock-Pot / slow cooker.
I use regular elbow macaroni pasta for my mac & cheese. I use Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese condensed soup, as well as basic cheeses such as sharp cheddar, and colby cheese for this mac and cheese recipe.
I pretty much put everything in the Crock-Pot, and let it cook on low for 3 hours.
The outcome is amazing! It’s the perfect recipe for homemade macaroni and cheese. Give it a try, and impress your loved ones with your chef skills!
Easy Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese with BACON Recipe
4 strips Bacon cooked
1 can Cheddar cheese soup
3 cups Elbow macaroni
Salt and pepper to taste
2 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese
1 cup Milk
3 tbsp Butter
Easy Crockpot Mac and Cheese Recipe
Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese is an awesomely simple recipe. Just chuck everything into the crock pot and let it work it’s magic. It’s rich, creamy, cheesy and ridiculously simple to make – give it a go!
How To Make Crockpot Mac n’ Cheese
16 ounces macaroni pasta
16 ounces Monterrey Jack cheese, cubed
16 ounces Colby cheese, cubed
16 ounces Velveeta (cubed)
1 stick of butter, cut into slices
16 ounces milk
salt & pepper, to taste
~I used a 32 ounce block of Monterrey Jack & Colby cheese
Cook on low for 4 hours (open at 2 hours and stir really well)
Simple Crock Pot Mac and Cheese Recipe
Crockpot Mac and Cheese with Velveeta
The Kraft site has a super easy Crock Pot Mac and Cheese recipe that uses their Velveeta cheese… and boy oh boy, it is GOOD!
3 1/2 Cups Milk
2 1/2 Cups Elbow Macaroni Uncooked
1 lb (16 ounces) Velveeta cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup butter cut into small pieces
– Spray slow cooker with cooking spray
– Dump in an all ingredients and mix
– Cook on Low for 2 1/2 – 3 hours (or high 1 1/2 to 2 hours)
– Turn off heat and let stand covered for about 15 minutes
Crock Pot Mac n’ Cheese with Cream Cheese
This is a really easy Crock Pot Mac n’ Cheese with Cream Cheese Recipe:
– 1 box (13.25oz) of rotini, shell or macaroni pasta
– 4 TB butter
– 4 cups shredded cheese (I used a Colby-Jack blend, but Cheddar would work great too)
– 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature, cubed
– 1.5 cup of milk
– 12oz evaporated milk
– 1/4 cup sour cream
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp pepper
– 1/2 tsp paprika
1. In crockpot mix together butter, cream cheese, milk, evaporated milk, sour cream, salt, pepper and paprika. Try to stir out as many lumps as possible.
2. Stir in UNCOOKED noodles.
3. Top with shredded cheese. (DO NOT mix at this point. The cheese will melt and make it’s way through the noodles. Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.