Wall-Mounted & Hanging Fruit Storage Baskets Ideas, PICTURES and Tutorial –
Let’s look at 20 different ways to make a wall mounted hanging fruit basket for vegetable, fruits and other kitchen storage needs. Some are 3-tier fruit baskets, some are produce baskets made from pallet wood (I just LOVE easy pallet projects!), some are great ideas for a modern kitchen, others are perfect for a rustic and/or farmhouse style kitchen.
posts may contain affiliate links -Enjoy and feel free to share with your friends!
Just watch the quick slideshow below to see pictures of 20 easy DIY ideas to make a hanging fruit basket for YOUR kitchen wall.
Some are simple Dollar Tree hanging produce baskets too!
Here are 20 DIY Wall Mounted Fruit Baskets pictures and ideas to create a wall-mounted fruit and vegetable storage basket system in your kitchen.
All of those wall mounted hanging fruit baskets above were inspired by this off-the-counter produce storage baskets tutorial below.
If you’re wondering how to make a hanging fruit basket that is mounted on your wall, this is how to easily DIY one at home.
I don’t only use those types of wall-mounted storage baskets in my small kitchen …
(which look AMAZING since I finally finished painting my kitchen cabinets)
I also use them for storage baskets on my foyer wall….
and in my cute small laundry room.
While hers was pretty basic, I think the ideas others had for making hanging storage baskets for the kitchen walls above were pretty creative!
My favorites are this one:
and this one that I found here:
Wall Mounted Fruit Storage Baskets for Rustic Farmhouse Kitchens
$37.99 in stock
- WOOD & METAL BASKET RACK: Wall-mounted rack with 2 metal storage baskets and distressed wood back panel
- RUSTIC CHARM: Distressed torched wood and labeled metal baskets evoke country store fixtures
- MULTIPURPOSE ORGANIZER: 6-by-11-inch baskets are ideal for storing condiments, sauces, spices, small produce, towels, and beauty supplies
- LABEL HOLDERS: Baskets feature label holders in the front for noting basket contents or produce dates
- SPECS: Overall - 17 H x 13 W x 7 D; Each basket - 4.1 H x 11 W x 5.8 D; Label Holder - 1.1 H x 2 W (in inches)
and this one: