On this page are some of our favorite easy Thanksgiving side dishes – make ahead recipes, vegetable side dishes, casserole recipes, side dishes you can make in your slow cooker, traditional side dish ideas, and some healthy Thanksgiving dinner side dish ideas as well.
- Easy Apple Cider Recipes for Instant Pot and Crock Pot Instant Pot Hot Apple Cider Recipes Ideas (and Crock Pot too!) The easiest and Best hot apple cider recipes for ...
- Instant Pot vs Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker – Which Is the Best Instant Cooker? Ninja vs Instant Pot – Which is Better? Should you buy an Instant Pot or one of the new Ninja ...
- 8 EASY Crockpot Mac and Cheese Recipes (simple and delicious!) Simple Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipes – Here’s my on-going collection of easy crockpot mac and cheese recipes that ...
Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
Below are the recipes for the delicious and easy Thanksgiving side dish ideas:
Roasted Garlic and Lemon Potatoes
Roasted Garlic and Lemon Duchess Potatoes recipe – golden crusted, creamy duchess potatoes with sweet roasted garlic and a hint of lemon.
Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole
Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole – this side dish is AMAZING! It’s filled with potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, butter, cheese, bacon and more. It’s easy too – definitely a new family favorite!
- Unique and Easy Thanksgiving Desserts – Fun & Creative Desserts for Thanksgiving (recipes included) When coming up with ideas for Thanksgiving desserts, your sure don’t want to make the same ol thing, right? ...
- Beautiful White Farmhouse Kitchens Fall Decor Ideas Do you love white farmhouse kitchens? Me too! I am in LOVE with these modern farmhouse kitchens below! They’re ...
- Pinterest DIY Home Projects To Try – Issue 1024 • Best DIY Home Projects on Pinterest Today • If you love looking at the best DIY ideas on Pinterest, you’re ...
- Thanksgiving DIY Idea – Make Your Own Tablecloth Thanksgiving DIY Idea – Make Your Own Tablecloth I am in love with this idea for our Thanksgiving table! I took ...
Glazed Baby Carrots
This recipe doubles (and triples and quadruples) beautifully, making it a really quick and easy Thanksgiving side dish. I use baby carrots so that I don’t waste valuable time peeling and chopping more than I have to, but you can swap in sliced carrots if you prefer. With just about five minutes of hands on time, these couldn’t be quicker or easier to make!
Sweet Potato Casserole Souffle
Sweet Potato Souffle–a delicious sweet potato casserole with brown sugar pecan topping. My FAVORITE easy thanksgiving side dish. Recipe here.
Cheesy Squash Casserole
Made this for Thanksgiving last year and everyone loved it! I sauteed the squash and onion with parsley, basil, and butter in a large skillet. I altered the recipe a little and substituted the 1 cup mayo for 1/2 cup mayo and 1/2 cup sour cream. I also sprinkled crumbled Ritz crackers on top. I found that it needed to cook at least 45 minutes. It was very good, I will definitely be making it again!
Parmesan Potato Stacks
Parmesan Rosemary Potato Stacks – An easy but impressive potato side dish recipe! Perfect for Thanksgiving or the holidays.
Slow Cooker Cornbread Dressing
Slow Cooker Cornbread Dressing recipe – delicious southern cornbread dressing made in the slow cooker. Make the cornbread ahead of time for easy meal prep. Takes minutes to assemble and is ready in about 4 hours. Perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving meal!
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
Creamy Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes are incredibly easy to make! With a hint of garlic and parmesan cheese, this will become your favorite recipe.
Here's What's New:
- 28 Affordable & Cheap Baby Shower Gift Ideas For Those on a Budget
- Unique Wine Lover Gifts 2019 – Best Inexpensive Gifts for Wine Lovers
- Infused Water Recipes and Benefits – How To Make Fruit Infused Water
- Skillet Cookie Recipes – Deep Dish Cookies Made In a Cast Iron Skillet
- 26 Homemade Valentine Gift Ideas For Him – DIY Gifts He Will Love
- YETI Coolers – Worth It? Or Just Hype? (YETI Reviews 2019)